Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Microsoft Office expert
50836188

Hi. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am [email protected]

Hi.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am [email protected] My microsoft account is blocked. I have filled up the auto recovery form 2 times already but the reply is so slow.

Please help me ; my life is in this account. I've also contacted the support but its no use, I can't talk to anybody. I need a number to talk to a life human.
Hi! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you,

You will need to create another Windows Live ID to ask a question on their private forum which is their quickest way for a response.

After you create a separate email account(all responses will be sent to this email), please follow the steps below..

Please click here --> http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windowslive/forum?auth=1

Select Post to the Community in the Search area, or click Create on the search results page.

Description: Search field

Type in "Account Recovery - Please Help! Tried everything" click on the Magnifying glass.

At the bottom of the page, click on Create a New Question and post as much information that you can about your account and what you have completed. You wil receive a response from a Windows Live employee within 1-2 days. (Normally it is within 4-12 hours)