i goes as follows
i open my email box
i see several msgs which i shud read
i open one and at the same time i get ask.com i- secure ans the lot...
so only in my outlook/hotmail box this occur
After removing the toolbar, use the following instructions to download and run MBAM Antimalwarebytes. This program will scan your system and remove the remaining redirectors.
1. If you can get on the Internet from your computer, please download MBAM AntimalwareBytes from http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/anti-virus/malwarebytes-anti-malware
2. Go thru the short installation wizard, accepting all the defaults.
3. At the end of the installation, make sure both checkboxes (one for updating and one for starting the program) are checked, but CLEAR the box for the Pro Trial.
4. The program will update and then start.
5. Choose Quick Scan and then click the Scan Now button.
6. The scan will take several minutes to complete.
7. When it is complete, click the Show Results button.
8. Make sure everything in the list is checked (it should be checked by default) and then click Fix Selected.
9. The threats will be removed from your computer.
10. Close the log file and reboot your computer.
When the computer comes back up, test Outlook/Hotmail and let me know if you still get redirected. I will be here. Thanks!