Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

I have Word 2003, and am trying to type a document, but the

I have Word 2003, and am trying to type a document, but the left vertical ruler cant be moved. How do I get the vertical ruler to show up, I have done the clik on tools, then print view only, and the vertical ruler box is checked, but still no vertical ruler

Jess M. :

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am glad to assist you today. Please let me know when you are ready for chat

Jess M. :

It appears that you are offline now. Please reply to me here when you are back online so that I can help you with this Word 2003 problem....

Customer:

I have been here off and on. There was a problem with this sight.

Customer:

Word 2003--vertical ruler--how to get it to show up on my document

Customer:

help!

Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8? Can you please click on the website below, and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=36ef570a-481f-4f33-ad1e-f8bd36e0f1a5

Thank you
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.

http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-itstuff/
Experience: Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.