Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues

kan ikke lokke på min Hotmail da jeg ikke kan huske min kode Og

kan ikke lokke på min Hotmail da jeg ikke kan huske min kode
Og har flere gange prøvet at udfylde skema for nul stilling men det virker ikke
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard.

When was the last time you were able to log into your Hotmail account?

Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

omkring d 21-09-2013

Thank you Hans

Have you filled in the Hotmail Recovery form yet?

The form is available on my link below

Complete this as accuratley and complete as possible. Once completed, you will wither have your access restored, it will indicate Microsoft will contact you in 24 hours, or it will complain that you did not supply enough information.

Fill in this form and please let me know what the results are.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

den side har jeg udfyldt 3 gange men Microsoft vil ikke anderkende den

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX was not sure if you did this form or the reset form.

If they have denied this, it can be very difficult if not impossible to get the account back if you cannot verify with the form. I have spent many hours researching the options and have helped hundreds of hotmail users that are in your same position. 

The methods I am going to share with you are not made public by hotmail but they do in fact work. You will need to be patient though as it could take a couple days. Considering you are about to lose your accounts though, a few days is worth the wait. It is incredibly important that you very carefully follow my instructions so you complete the procedure correctly.

An option is to reach out to a hotmail representative on their forums, they have access to look deeper into the account and sometimes can help in these situations.

First you are going to need to create another email address with Hotmail. Please go to the following link to create that.

Once you create the new address do the following.

Please click

Next choose "Your account has been temporarily blocked"

Tell them you have not been successful with the recovery form. 

Be sure that under "Enter the email address (Microsoft Account) affected by this issue:" 

You provide them the email address that is blocked and not the new one.

Under ‘Enter your contact email address:' give them the new account you just created.

In most cases they will respond in 24-72 hours, depending on how many requests they have waiting before yours.

A moderator will take a closer look at your account and work with you to try and help you get back in. 

As well as sending the message directly to the moderator it can sometimes be quicker to reach out to them in their public forums and they may message you or ask you to message them privately with more information.

Go to the following link and click ask a question on the upper right hand side of the page. A box will appear. In that box type what has happened. Remember to be very polite and give as much information as you can. Here is the link to the forums:

Microsoft/Hotmail takes account security very serious which is why they make this so difficult and make you confirm all of that information. It is to prevent unauthorized access to your account.

I hope that this information helps you get into your account. I would kindly ask you to remember when you are asked to rate my service you are rating me personally. You are not rating hotmail or their procedures or your frustration with the situation which I know is difficult.

If you require any additional information at all, or have difficulties with my instructions, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Thank you