Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Since Office 2000, Ive been using, repairing and teaching the basics of MS Office to anyone with a need to learn. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller .
19897260

ICANNOT ACCESS MY ACCOUNTS WITH THE pin I HAVE BEEN USEING

ICANNOT ACCESS MY ACCOUNTS WITH THE pin I HAVE BEEN USEING FOR A LONG TIME. I am trying to get into me Am Exp acct to pay my bill online

Good evening, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to asssit you.

When you say you cant access your accounts with your pin.. What type of account are you trying to access..

Can you specific the account by name, such as, My gmail account, My Facebook account, etc etc.

Thanks!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The Constant Guard acct

If you enter your master pin for your constant guard account wrong 4 times, it will then let you reset the master pin

http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/internet/forgot-constant-guard-master-pin/

When thats done, you will have to readd the accounts to your constant guard account again.

To get into your american express account, its probably best that you reset the constant guard pin as shown above, and then we add your american express account to constant guard again.

Then, we will want to follow these steps to add your american express account to your constant guard program again.

http://cgps.idvault.com/onlinehelp/account_protection.aspx#add_financial_accounts

If you get stuck or have any questions, please let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent below when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.