Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP; Microsoft Office, etc.

I have purchased online Office 365 to upload to my PC which

I have purchased online Office 365 to upload to my PC which runs on windows 7. I have a receipt for purchase but cant install it. I haven't received the 25 character input.

Hello Trevor! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have the email order confirmation? Is there any instruction in that email message? Can you please click on the website below, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

Thank you,

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.