Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP; Microsoft Office, etc.

when i try to activate office 10 standard it accept the key

when i try to activate office 10 standard it accept the key and asking me to restart the office but still not activated after many trial is it key problem or setting problem ?

Hello Hesham! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?

Where did you purchase Office 2010 standard, i.e., online / download or from a store?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8?

Please let me know. Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I use win7-64 and the office is 10-64 , when i click key change and put my code it ask my to install or coustmise i tried both then said configuration successful pls restart office but when i restart another

small wizard window appear say activate through internet or by phone when i click internet it give me error ........0x80070190

Did you use the Office cd/dvd disk to install? Do you have any other Microsoft office program installed on your computer? Have you tried the phone activation option? Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

what i did i copied the dvd to hard desk and installed from hard desk

i had office 7 before that but i uninstalled it . i didn't try phone activation

Thank you. If possible, please try the phone activation option.

If that does not work, please go to Start\Control Panel\System and Security\Action Center
, then click on Change User Access Control settings on the left
, then set it to Never notify, then click OK, then restart the computer.

Then press & hold the Shift key, then right-click on the Microsoft Office Word program, then click on Run as administrator, then see if you can activate it.

Do similar steps for Excel, Powerpoint, etc.

Then you can change the User Access Control settings to the previous option.

Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you