Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  Over 10 years work experience.

Since 3 weeks I am working on an Apple iMac. As I have worked

Since 3 weeks I am working on an Apple iMac. As I have worked for many years with Microsoft Office (under windows) I purchased Microsoft Office 11 (for I Mac). All my contacts and agenda items are in the Apple/I Mac agenda and contacts.
How to synchronise/import these contacts and agenda items into Outlook for IMAC.
At the same time how to synchronise my outlook for IMAC with my IPAD and iPhone.

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

I see that you have been working on this problem for quite a bit of time.

Do you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? I will send a remote link within minutes after your response, so please keep refreshing the page.

Thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I still do need support. For your information. Before I bought the I-MAC I worked on a PC under windows. With that system I was able to synchronise outlook (agenda/contacts) with my Apple iPad and iPhone. This was possible because Microsoft (under windows) offered an application to synchronise using I-Cloud

Sorry for the spelling mistakes etc as I am not a native speaker

Thank you for the update Ron.

Thank you.

Please, click the following link and allow the remote app to run:

Then on that page click the button that says, "Join Session".

Are you having any problems with running that remote application after it is downloaded?

Which Internet browser are you currently using (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or something of the like)?

All is now working.

If you ever wish to work with me in the future, you can ask your new questions and have them sent to me directly at the following page:

Thank you for your time and please, do not forget to rate my help below.

- Jason