Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  Over 10 years work experience.

To Whom It May Concern, Subject: MS [email protected]

To Whom It May Concern,
Subject: MS [email protected]
Yesterday I unfortunately added a new alias and deleted my old alias [email protected], however this resulted in no access to my Windows account ([email protected]) and my Office 2013 too.
Will you please restore and forward an eventually new password [email protected]
Thank you in advance – and have a pleasant weekend
Regards Peter ([email protected])

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

Have you tried recreating the alias? That should work for you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello, how can I recreate the alias when I can't logon to the account ?

Rgds. Peter

Thank you kindly for the update.

I am sorry to hear you are having such problems with your Microsoft account. I have had to personally deal with this issue a good couple thousand times.

When you fill out the form asking for your previous password, you can just enter "I do not remember" just as you should enter "I do not remember" for any of the other values in that password XXXXX form.

After you fill the form out, it may take up to a few days before Hotmail will get to your case and contact you.

If you have indeed, tried all of the basic password XXXXX procedures, you may wish to skip to the last of my instructions and call them directly.

Please, follow the instructions below to reset your password:
- Click the following link:
- Fill out all of the requested information
- Once all of that is complete, you will be given the option to reset your password.

You will be able to reset your password XXXXX

If you have issues with that or you would just rather speak with someone, you can call the following number: (NNN) NNN-NNNN (Choose to speak with a billing representative and upgrade to Hotmail Plus)

If all of that does not work, you may wish to consider upgrading your Hotmail account to the Hotmail Plus package, which is $19.99 per year. You can do that by calling the following number and telling them that you want to upgrade your free Hotmail account to the Hotmail Plus package: (NNN) NNN-NNNN (Choose to speak with a billing representative and upgrade to Hotmail Plus) Once you do that, they will work with you to get your password XXXXX

If you have any questions, I am available to continue.

Thank you,
- Jason

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Again,

I tried, however the message I received was;

"The Microsoft account is incorrect. Please try again."

Thank you for the update.

May I please, start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, please

Thank you.

Please, click the following link and allow the remote app to run:

Then on that page click the button that says, "Join Session".

I look forward to your next message or your rating below.

To rate me, you can click one of the faces below and click Submit/Ok or click the Accept button.

If you ever wish to work with me in the future, you can ask your new questions and have them sent to me directly at the following page:

Thank you again,
- Jason