Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Expert with over 10 years experience.

I have recently downloaded RegClean Pro. I have thought

I have recently downloaded RegClean Pro.

I have thought RegClean Pro is an application recognized by Microsoft.

But I now doubt that this is not reliable and always recommend download and purchase new applications to solve problems.

Please advise us if Microsoft has any official relations or cooperations with RegClean Pro and whether their applications have no problems.

Best regards,

Yogo Kimura
7-3-6, Namiki Abiko-shi, CHIBA PREF. Japan
81-908596-8274 [email protected]
Hello Yogo my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to assist you.

RegClean pro is not specifically recommended by Microsoft or a certified professional such as myself.

Actual computer technicians like me would never use such a product. While the company that creates the program may be a microsoft partner at this time it does not mean that microsoft recommends this product. Many companies can become a microsoft partner however when those companies get complaints they will lose this privilege.

I have heard nothing but bad things about reg clean pro and I have removed from computers in the past.

One very important thing that you must know, there no software in the world that will fix all problems on your computer and almost any program that mentions your registry and speeding up your computer is a scam. They just use the terms because most people do not know what they even mean.

Believe me if there was software that did all the things these ones claim to do then people like me would be out of business.

At any rate I do not think this software is technically a virus but I also do not think you will see much benefit in using it and it may also be intrusive with pop ups and things like that.

I would recommend you simply remove the software, if you have paid for it within 30 days you can get a refund according to their website.

If you would like a free PC cleaning program I will give you the best one available and it is completely free Download CCleaner (free):

This program cleans up temporary files on your hard drive and has some maintenance functions.

So the short answer is technically it looks like Systweak which is the company that makes reg clean pro is a microsoft partner but keep in mind what I said, many companies have the microsoft certified partner status but it does not mean that the products are good. It is always best to ask a certified tech like me before going by that.

If you need further help please do not hesitate to reply back and let me know.

Thank You