IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I had an Automatic Update for Office 2010 last week and now

I had an Automatic Update for Office 2010 last week and now I cannot upon documents with Office.
What can I do to help me out of this problems?
Best wishes for the day to come. Ruth

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

Are you using Windows 7 or another Windows version?

Let me know,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Using Windows 7

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, I use Windows 7

ruth

OK.

It seems that something has happened to Windows or Microsoft Office settings which caused that problem.

You can use System Restore to restore settings to a previous point in time, when all worked fine.

To do that, follow these steps:

1. Click the Windows Start button and type system restore into the search box and press Enter (or click Windows Start button and point to All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > System Restore)

2. You should see System Restore window. You will be given a choice to select either Recommended restore or Choose a different restore point

3. Since Recommended restore is usually one day old, select Choose a different restore point and press Next

4. You should see a list of restore points based on a date. You can also tick a box that says Show more restore points (if available)

5. Select a date when you know everything worked fine

6. To confirm, click Next and then Finish

7. Your computer will restart and restore all system settings to the date you selected

Don't worry about your personal files because they won't be affected by this process.

I hope this helps! If not, let me know and I will check for further options.

Regards,