Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP; Microsoft Office, etc.

3rd time trying to activate office homr and student 2010...every

3rd time trying to activate office homr and student 2010...every time when I press submit after typing in my product key, I'm shunted to accounts. Help!

Hello Kasha! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What happens at the account option? Can you please click on the website below and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

Thank you

Hi Kasha,

It looks like your internet connection gets disconnected. Can you please reconnect the internet, and continue/resume the download?

Please let me know. Thank you
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.