NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

How can I merge 30 scanned pages and then converted into pdf

Customer Question

How can I merge 30 scanned pages and then converted into pdf into to become one document on word for mac???
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Are these 30 scanned pages in picture format now? What type of files are these scanned pages in, such as .JPG, .PDF, etc.?

Did you scan these files? What's the model of your scanner/printer? When scanning, have you tried checking for options on the scanning program, such as scan in PDF format?

Edit: It looks like you are away; please reply back when you are available to continue. Thank you