Mr. PC Wizard
Mr. PC Wizard, Desktop Support Engineer
Experience:  I've been in the desktop and laptop support industry for ten years. I am A+, MCDST, MCTIP, MCP, VSTP, and HP ASE certified.

Compile Excel Spreadsheet and Chart to determine correlation

Customer Question

Compile Excel Spreadsheet and Chart to determine correlation for the following information

2009 Data

Patient Falls: 1st Qrt 2nd Qrt 3rd Qrt 4th Qrt

4th Floor 8 6 4 12
5th Floor 6 4 0 3
ICU 0 3 1 0
MIU 0 0 0 0

Turnover Rate 1st Qrt 2nd Qrt 3rd Qrt 4th Qrt

4th Floor 5 0 0 3
5th Floor 5 0 3 5
ICU 0 0 4 0
MIU 0 0 0 4

Patient Falls Target will be 0 for each quarter

Turnover Rate Target will be 5 for each quarter
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Lindie, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

What else do you need to know? This is an assignment that I was given to answer for a job screening. I need the answer ASAP. Sorry to be so dogmatic about it, but I need the excel spreadsheet and chart like yesterday.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Expert:  Mr. PC Wizard replied 3 years ago.
Hello, my name isXXXXX I hope that you're doing well today. I look forward to personally assisting you on this matter and hope that we can resolve your question effectively to your needs.

You want us to fill out a question regarding your eligibility for employment with a company, is this correct?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes. I felt that this should have been an easy request, I am on my 3rd day without a spreadsheet and chart. Help.