NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

Hi Steve, I am having a similar issue. I have upgraded

Customer Question

Hi Steve,

I am having a similar issue. I have upgraded my hard drive to a new SSD drive and restored with Time Machine. I am asked to rebuild my identity, but i keep getting the failure notice with the -18000 code. I have been able to successfully get my outlook running with some data, by creating a new identity and copying some of the folders from the corrupted identity. However, i had a few sub folders in the sent items which are no longer there. Any advice?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 years ago.

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

I see that you have been working on this problem for quite a bit of time.

Do you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? I will send a remote link within minutes after your response, so please keep refreshing the page.

Thank you.