Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP; Microsoft Office, etc.

I have MS Office Home & Student 2010 which uses the Click to

I have MS Office Home & Student 2010 which uses the Click to Run application. (Windows 7).
Recently, every time I open an Office application I am presented with a succession of 4 boxes that I have to complete as follows - Enter User name, Accept Licence Agreement, Help Improve MS-click on recommended settings, and User Account Control - allow program to make changes on computer.

Please tell e how can I stop this happening?

Hello Peter! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Even with this error/message, are all office programs still working? Please click on the website below and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

Thank you

Hi Peter,

Can you please go to that website in Internet Explorer (the big 'e' program icon), not Firefox or Chrome, etc.?

Or go to the shorter website below in Internet Explorer:

, and allow it to run, and try any other option it gives you as needed. Thank you

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.