Brandon M.
Brandon M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  10+ Years Mac Support as contractor and currently an System Administrator for law firm

I want to type a line on envelopes that is not the address

I want to type a line on envelopes that is not the address or the return address

"Important mortgage information inside" How would I set things up so I can pre print a bunch of envolopes with quote then when I do mailing I will just have to print address info

Thanks Joe

Brandon M. :

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I would be glad to assist you with your issue today. Please note that I am in eastern time (UTC -5:00) and am generally online between the hours of 10 AM and 4 PM and some evenings between 7 PM and 11 PM.

Brandon M. :

Typically what I suggest in this instance is to just put that above the address of the recipient but maybe bold and underlined. It can be in the address box. Otherwise, you can create a new document that is an envelope and work on that. If you would rather have a document, please let me know what version of Word/Office you have.

xp pro office 2007

want it so I can t

want it so i ca make envolopes seperate and have quote on side under return address

Brandon M. :

Ok, I understand. If you open Word, then go to File tab > New - one of the options is Envelopes. There should be a Blank Envelope option.

Brandon M. :

Were you able to find it?