Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

How to remove highlights in word 2010 - I do have Microsofts

How to remove highlights in word 2010 - I do have Microsoft's sequence of steps, but I must be doing something wrong because those highlights are hanging on like Rottweilers
Helen Trengrove

Hello Helen! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Does it happen in a particular document or multiple documents? Please click on the website below and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=9b95010a-2bdc-4801-86e4-8b0c867e2a2d

Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have highlighted all of one particular document. To try to remove highlights, I begin by pressing control+a, then I go into the arrow in font in home, and click no colour.

I then go into edit, advanced search and find format. I click format, then highlight, then find next - and I cant think what happens after that (not much)

Got it. Please click on the website below and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

Thank you
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.