NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

Im using Exel 2007 and cannot see how to generate a simple

Customer Question

I'm using Exel 2007 and cannot see how to generate a simple line graph using my choice of 4 different colours (the machine chooses similar colours for some bizarre reason). I just want to chart 2 people's target and actual weights over 50 weeks. That's all. Like... 18/08/2013 25/08/2013 1/09/2013 8/09/2013 15/09/2013...
Sue - Actual 86.9 87.6
Sue - Target 86.9 85 84 83 82
Tim - Actual 108.1 107.3
Tim - Target 108.1 106 104 102 100

Quite simple? But I can't get it to work (lines in red yellow green and blue). Please can you help. PS MS Help confuses me more!
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  flopcat98 replied 3 years ago.

I thought that in excel 2007 you can just right click on the part of the chart that you want to change and then select format and then click on the fill icon to select the color but I will have to go to my other computer that has 2007 on it to test that.

could you send me the spreadsheet and if you want I can try to get the colors that you want into it ?

You can email it to [email protected] and reference this question

http://www.justanswer.com/microsoft-office/7yj1m-i-m-using-exel-2007-cannot-generate-simple.html?mode=qa

and ask them to forward it to me

or you can post it to www.wikisend.com and copy and paste the download link into this chat

oh and tell me what colors you want :)

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I just sent the spreadsheet with the reference. Red, Green, Yellow and Blue would be good. - Thanks

Expert:  flopcat98 replied 3 years ago.
ok it may take them a bit to get it to me. But i will have it back to you tomorrow if not before

thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Do you have an answer for me please?

Expert:  flopcat98 replied 3 years ago.

I don't think I ever received them. Could you send them again please

or post them at www.wikisend.com

and copy and paste the download url in here

thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

just sent it to flopcat

Expert:  flopcat98 replied 3 years ago.

ok please give me another day I may not get it right away its after hours and somebody has to forward it to me

I am sorry for any problem getting the last one I honestly don't know if it got lost in my emails or in transit or something. But I will be keeping an eye out for this one.