Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Since Office 2000, Ive been using, repairing and teaching the basics of MS Office to anyone with a need to learn. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller .
19897260

I have just got a HUAWEl MediaPad 7 Lite and want to sync my

I have just got a HUAWEl MediaPad 7 Lite and want to sync my outlook calender with it. I have also just downloaded Imesh because they told me this would help.

What do I do now?
Hi
You can use 'HiSuite' to sync the calendar and contacts on their Android devices with Outlook.Here is the link:
http://www.huaweidevice.com/resource/mini/201105239635/hi_suite_en/

Tell me if you need further help.

Thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have already got HiSuite connected but when I go sync it says that I need to have an create an account on my device 1st but I have already got an account on my device and in fact I am already receiving emails but I cannot sync my contacts or my calendar.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
I have been waiting over 30 mins for an answer and I am just wanting to get a quicker response.
Hi
I'm opting out for other experts to help you.
thanks
Ive never heard of HiSuite.

What works, that im certain of.. Is companion link.. They are a solid outlook sync software, thats been in business for a few years.. There product works well.

You can download it from here.

http://www.companionlink.com/phones/huawei-mediapad.html

If you run into any issues, or have any further questions, let me know.

If my answer helped, please remember to click one of the rating icons below and click submit, as these ratings determine whether or not we receive credit for assisting, and they also determine whether or not we are retained as professionals on this website.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have not resolved my problem yet!
I have downloaded companion link but I am still having problems syncing my outlook calendar!

Lets go into details, for its the details that will unlock this issue.

What version of outlook are you running.

Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010?

Also.. When you downloaded and installed companion link.. What steps did you go through during the setup?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am running Outlook 2010.

I downloaded CompanionLink. I went into file & register and verified my email.

I put in Android, direct with USB Outlook 2000-2013.

Then I tapped Sync on Dejaoffice on my device.

It says it will now sync with my PC but it took nearly an hour & half and has still not finished. I could not wait any longer so I cancelled it and tried again this morning doing everything the same.

It still took too long and never said it had finished.

Thanks...

Lets try turning off your antivirus first.. Then try syncing again.

If it still wont sync, then lets run through some of the general troubleshooting steps on this page.

http://www.companionlink.com/support/kb/Troubleshooting_Information_Isn%27t_Syncing

Also, for the sync settings, for now.. lets set it so that its only syncing one way, from PC to Phone.. ( that should help the initial sync complete )

let me know if these steps, help, or not.

Dustin S.
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Since Office 2000, Ive been using, repairing and teaching the basics of MS Office to anyone with a need to learn. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller .
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have this morning solved my problem myself I tried syncing from WI-FI NOT a USB cable and it worked.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The thing is you DIDN'T answer my question!!!!

Did you use companion sync to sync via wifi?

or, what method did you use?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes I did because I had already had it installed before I even went into your website.

On 8/25/2013 at 8:22 PM , after i suggested downloading and installing companionlink, you said you had downloaded companion link.

You mentioned imesh when you asked this question, and companion link was a suggestion I sent you, that you later said you downloaded and installed after i suggested it, the messags are shown above if you would like to review them.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

As stated in the above messages I waited over 30 mins for an answer and then got a message from your "Wiz of all" at 2.39am om 24th August to say he was opting out.

I went onto my search engine found Imesh downloaded it, also on my searches companionlink came up so I also downloaded it.

I did try Imesh and then got your message about companionlink. I thought as I had already downloaded it I might as well try it as well.

The fact of the matter is that you did not solve my problem, you were still suggesting solutions after that, when I replied saying I had solved my own problem.

I never suggested a solution after you replied saying you had solved your problem.

The time stamps on the messages show that.

I suggested companion link, would work. It has worked.. The problem is solved via the same program that i suggested would have solved it.

Regardless of the time stamps and the simple facts of the suppor I offered and the suggestion I made being verbally verified as the program that ultimately worked. My function here is as a technician only, if you have concerns about your account or payments, thats something you would need to discuss with our customer service department.

I hope you have a good evening, and a great week,

Dustin S.