Nick H.
Nick H., MS Office Specialist
Experience:  MS Office 2003, 2007, 2010, Lotus Notes 6.5, 8.5
63271161

EVERY TIME I START WORKING IN EXCEL OR WORD THE PROGRAM STOPS

EVERY TIME I START WORKING IN EXCEL OR WORD THE PROGRAM STOPS AND THEN I LOSE MY WORK
Hello, and thanks for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you today.

I am sorry for the delay. Please save this page to your Bookmarks or Favorites so you can come back after reboot your computer due to the procedure we are working on.

When done, please do the following methods:

First we will repair the Microsoft Office.

Click on START button and type Programs and Features in the search field. Select it on the result list.

You will see a list of programs installed on your computer. Find and select Microsoft Office on the list. Click on it and select Change/Repair option. After paired, please reboot your computer. Then try to run Word and Excel. Make sure they are working properly.

If still not working, please run the setup files you downloaded 2 days ago. This will reinstall Microsoft Office and should fix this restart issue. Reboot your computer and test Word and Excel.

If this method did not work or you need more help, please reply back to continue our conversation. If you do not require further assistance, kindly rate my service. Thank you!

Nick

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Nick did all you suggested but still having problems

the program stops half way through my processing and then advises me that it has stopped and will restart again

Then I lose whatever I have done. I don't get a chance to save it

. Merrilyn

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

STILL NOT WORKING

Thanks Merrilyn for your update.

Please go to Control Panel. Open User Accounts. Create an account. Then log off and log into that new account. See if you can use Word and Excel without getting restart.

We are testing to see if this issue is with your profile or the system.

Nick
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Nick, still no better in fact seems to be getting worse.

can get the program on screen, proceed to type in something either the screen goes black or I cannot continue to type as keyboard has no control, then I get the message word/excel/works is not working. How do I go about cancelling the purchase of this product as a down load and request the proper disc for the product and/or a refund for the download

I have lost 5 days of necessary work time over this product and my home business is suffering because of it.

Marrilyn,

I am sorry that your MS Office is still not working. Please contact Microsoft Office Support at 1-800-Microsoft (642-7676). They will be able to arrange to send you a disc.

As of now, have you been able to create another account and test to see if Word/excel is working or have the same issue?

Nick
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

have the same issues

Thanks.

Have you called Microsoft Support to get a disc to reinstall Office?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

in the process of doing that at the moment thanks

You are welcomed.

Please uninstall Office. Reboot your computer. Use the disc to install Office. See if you will have the same issue or not.

Hope to hear back from you soon.

Nick