Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues

I have created an Excel spreadsheet that works exactly as intended

I have created an Excel spreadsheet that works exactly as intended until I found out that several teachers need to use the workbook at the same time and we need ALL the results (entries) to be saved in ONE workbook. The original file is stored on a school's server if that helps. Is this possible in Excel?????
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard.

No it is not sorry, only one person can use the file at one time.

If you need multiple users at once to access data, you will need to use Microsoft Access and create an actual database.

But an Excel file (like any non database file) and only be used by one person at one time. There is no way around this.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you