Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues

I have created a form in Excel 2010 and a macro to calculate

I have created a form in Excel 2010 and a macro to calculate a weighted score, it work fine on the computer I created the form but when I use the same workbook on a different computer using Excel 2010 it displays extra rows and text boxes that overlap each other where you can't read the form. For the macro I used vba code using case. This is my first try with vba
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard.

Can I look at this Excel file please?

- Click the following link:
- Upload the file to that website
- Once it is uploaded, the resulting page will display a "File ID" number.
- Please, give me that "File ID Number"

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have uploaded the file 362842 on the

Thanks Sandy

Can you ell me what steps I need to do to replicate this problem please?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Opening the file on a different computer or email it caused it to replicate additional rows and text boxes.

Can you tell me exactly which rows and text boxes please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I started from the third page down

Im sorry Sandra, it is a very large file, and I need more detail.

What Row? How do I replicate this problem so I can see it please?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I will have to go to the office as the file works fine on the computer at home where I created it. It will take me about an hour before I am there.

no problem Sandra

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Richie,

I feel pretty stupid, I have been opening the file in a minimized window mode, if I maximize the window it is fine. I will still pay for your help though, so just one more question, the intent of this workbook is to have a review every 6 months and all reviews for the same employee will be in the its own work book. I will just copy a blank form to the next work book sheet; my question - have I defined the macro to work on each individual sheet or should it be for the the work book itself, if so how do I do that?

It is defined to work on individual worksheets Sandra, this is always how they work and is correct. Leave it this way and copy the Macro to the new work sheet you make

And no problem about the mistake, we all make them!

If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you