NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

Hi, I need a macro for excel, very similar to the one you posted

Customer Question

Hi, I need a macro for excel, very similar to the one you posted here a while back.

I need it to scan barcode, locate cell, go to next column (to be adjusted), once value is entered in next column it should loop to scan next barcode.

Thanks so much!
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Lindie, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,

Lindie

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Still waiting for answer.

I actually found one of your guys already resolved such a issue in the past and answered it again a couple of days ago.

Thanks

Motty!

Thank you, we will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,

Lindie

Expert:  John Tech replied 3 years ago.
Hi my name is John, I'll be happy to assist you with this. So can you layout a couple of sample records. ie. A1 Barcode ; B1 Barcode translation etc.. How are you scanning this barcode? Is this all being done from the spreadsheet?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I found an exact same question on your system - i need something very similar. Please see link below:

http://www.justanswer.com/computer-programming/26nt3-need-macro-excel-openbase-search-find-barcode.html

Is it possible to direct the question to MIKE B to adjust his file to my prefrences?

Thanks so much!

Motty

I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online.

If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

Please do keep in mind that Mike B hasn't been on the site in over a week. But I did send him a message.

Best,

Lindie

Hello again, :)

We are still working with the professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely apologize for the extended wait time.

Thank you,

Lindie