Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Expert with over 10 years experience.

I need help, had home and student 2013 installed by Microsoft

I need help, had home and student 2013 installed by Microsoft paid for it and got the disk, I also have an ipad and a different company take care of that and they talked me into a lot of different items to purchase, I have cancelled everything with them.
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to assist you.

What specifically did you need help with today?

I understand that you have office but is there a problem with that?

Please let me know as much detail as you can about the trouble you are having so I can further assist.

Thank You
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I want to talk to somebody on the phone please.

I am sorry we do not offer telephone based support on this website.

This website allows you to speak online with a verified computer professional such as myself to get help with a computer problem.

If you can tell me the nature of your issue I can advice you how you should best proceed but unfortunately this site does not have telephone consultations.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I would like the new soft ware that the other company put on taken off as well as the security macaffe taken off I want to use Microsoft essential for my security. I want home and student put back on that I paid for.

I can do that for you. What I can do is give you a link which will allow me to connect to your computer, then I can install security essentials and office, if you have the CD and remove whatever you would like.

Would you like me to do that?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

that would be great

To connect please click on the link below and choose agree. Next you will need to download and run the connection utility. Make sure if anything pops up asking you to allow or run you choose to do so.

Please rate my service.

Thank you,

It was my pleasure assisting you. If you have any further computer questions or problems please let me know.

Thank you,