NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

I have a spreadsheet of interview answers from a consulting

Customer Question

I have a spreadsheet of interview answers from a consulting engagement. I want to find out how many subtopic items have more than one answer/row for each interview subject. Can I use a pivot table or something similar? My intent is to have one answer/line per subject per subtopic so I can do analysis.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is Jess and I am glad to assist you today.

Can you send a copy of the spreadsheet to me? Just SAVE AS the file to create a dummy file and delete some data just leaving a few for me to try.

Then you can upload the sample Excel file to No need to register there, just upload the file and then wait for the page to show the 6-digit File ID or download link. The post the File ID or download link when you reply so that I can download your sample Excel file.

Best regards,