Shefin, Microsoft Office Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

How do we check history on IE 8 or 9. Thanking you

Customer Question

How do we check history on IE 8 or 9.

Thanking you
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Shefin replied 3 years ago.

Shefin :
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.
Shefin :
Please let me know when you are ready.
Expert:  Shefin replied 3 years ago.

I apologize that I did not get you on chat. However, I can assist you further in Question and Answer mode.

Please press Ctrl, Shift and H keys together at the same time, in order to access history in Internet explorer. If you are not able to access it, please let me know, so that I can assist you further.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

If you are happy with the response or the issue gets resolved, please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond.

Thank you!
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
yes i am
Expert:  Shefin replied 3 years ago.

Thank you!
S H E F I N