Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Microsoft Office expert
50836188

We are a small business but we have people come and fill up

We are a small business but we have people come and fill up employment application forms often. I have it word format, I was thinking If there would be a way for them to come to the office and fill it directly on Word and be able to save it in a database. So when we want we can look them up and print.

Thanking You

Mark
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you,

Have you ever thought of making the application appear on your website so that it can be emailed to you when completed? The applicant can also e-sign the application.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes that would be a good Idea, so we make it a word document they fill it and send it back, How is e sign done on MS. and also In MS is there a way when a new employer fills a form can it automatically be saved in a new name.

Thanking you

Mark
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi Mark,

It wouldn't be done in Word but an interactive form on your website. Do you have a website?

The interactive form will keep you paperless and it is a great way to have potential employees fill out the application at home instead of coming in.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Josh
We don't have a website at this time, but i was thinking like emailing them a link to fill the form.

Mark
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
That sounds reasonable. Would you be interested in a website? I can refer you to a company that can create a website, make it a mobile website for on-the-go customers, and create the online interactive form for you.

Either way, they can create the interactive form for you. Let me know if you are interested.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

At this time we won't be going for a website. may be in the near future we would definitely have one. I would be happy to have the Information.

Thanking You

Mark
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Mark,

Please send them an email here:XXX@XXXXXX.XXX

They can have the form completed within 2 days for you. (I have dealt with them numerous times in the past) They are very quick to respond as well; just let them know that you want an interactive form and they can quote you a price.
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience: Microsoft Office expert