NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I am looking for custom built program that will export into

Customer Question

I am looking for custom built program that will export into excel.
The program will manage the fuel usage at our on site tank. Some of the features include: Multi users with 4 digit pin with time and date at log in
User should be able to distinguish between gas and diesel
User should be able to distinguish between whether gas is for mower or truck
Alert when need refueling
Keep track of the ongoing long meter reading on the tank

I prefer the this to be a one line question program or on line form to be completed by the user when getting gas. The user should be able to either input or touch the selections stated above.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 1 year ago.

I'm Lindie, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,

Lindie

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Still looking for help on this subject?

Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 1 year ago.

Thank you, we will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,

Lindie

Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 1 year ago.

Hello again,

We are still working with the professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely apologize for the extended wait time.

Thank you,

Rachel

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

still need help. please

Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry to say we have exhausted all our efforts at this time to find the right professional to assist you with your question.

While we were not able to assist you with this question, please keep in mind that JustAnswer has multiple categories, from Cars, Medical, Law, and Computer to Home Improvement, to assist you with any question you may need answered.

Best,

Rachel