jinsmn
jinsmn, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  12+ years experience in computer field.
50064670

Edit word doc

Attachment: 2013-07-07_131656_mardi_gras_information_sheet.doc

I have a word document that needs a few small changes. I used an existing document and edited it but do not have the ability to correct the table of contents and the header that shows up when viewing on a cell phone. additional details; The table of contents needs to be updated : starting at 4-15 needs to be ALL changed. Also, the hyperlink for #7 is out. 11 is missing a page number "Proposal for a symposium on cardiovascular risk" comes up as the header when I pull this up on my iphone and/or "edit" mode on my desktop - It shows "victorian home rental in the heart of evl" fine when i actually DOWNLOAD it to my PC....

Hello Sir. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can you please give the details of the changes you need in that document ? Then I can edit the document and send it back.

Regards

Jins

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The table of contents needs to be updated : starting at 4-15 needs to be ALL changed. Also, the hyperlink for #7 is out. 11 is missing a page number

"Proposal for a symposium on cardiovascular risk" comes up as the header when I pull this up on my iphone and/or "edit" mode on my desktop. The header should be what comes up. (victorian home rental in the heart of evl)

Okay, here is the file. Check it and reply me the result.

Regards
Jins
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi

Everything works OK. I just emailed the attachement to a friend to see how it shows on her phone. Give me a second to confirm.

Okay, take your own time and let me know the result.

Regards
Jins

Hello Sir, I think every thing is fine with that document. If so, please give my answer a positive rating. Then only I will get paid for my time and efforts. A good bonus will make me more happy.

Regards
Jins