Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP; Microsoft Office, etc.

"hold on this should only take a few minutes" - has bee goibg

"hold on this should only take a few minutes" - has bee goibg for 1hr so far - i need to use office...........asap install of office home and student 2013 has NOT been a wonderful experience.....bought last wednesday Still not up and running.......

Hello Karen! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm really sorry about the issue. Did you try uninstalling all previous Microsoft office program(s) , if any, before installing office 2013? Have you restarted the computer yet?

Can we do a screen sharing session, so I can check and fix this issue directly for you?

Please let me know. Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Viet-MS Office Tech

I have done all of what you have mentioned before I contacted you.

I now seem to be able to use office 2013 - not sure how/why this has happened - maybe my computer just needed a sleep............?

all seems to be resolved now

You're welcome. I'm sorry, it looks like it was just a glitch on your computer. Usually, to make the installation goes smoothly, always uninstall all previous version(s) first, then restart the computer, then you can install the latest version.

If you need anything else, please let me know any time. Also, I appreciate if you take a few seconds to rate my service below. Thank you very much.