Yegarboy
Yegarboy, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert VBA Programmer.
18042535

Question for Yegarboy!Renaming an Excel file with multiple

Customer Question

Question for Yegarboy!
Renaming an Excel file with multiple formulas?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 1 year ago.

I'm Lindie, and I’m a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online.

If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

Best,

Lindie

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Morning Lindie,

Thank you as I truly appreciate Yegarboy's detailed knowledge plus his understanding and comprehension of the subject this Excel file.

Regards XXXXX XXXXX

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Welcome To Just Answer!

Hey Yvon,

Sorry for the late reply. I am here now.

Ryan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Ryan,

Did you received the file? What process do you want to follow where I really don't want you to waste any additional time. It is basically the same or similar workbook as the other one.

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Yes Sir I have the file. What do you mean by process?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

2 x prongs 1 being renaming the file per question as the. Old file name (12 - 13) is still part of some formulas :) as I need to begin to get the file ready for next season 13 -14.

Two you expressed your interest to remake the workbook where you would use the file you just received as a test.

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hey by the way this file is 12 years old :):) as it was put together piece by pieces :)

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Nice lol

I will get started asap. Just a few quick ?s..

Is every little detail on the Teams sheets important? Not the stats but other small notes I see in Columns T?

Also, is the 6 year salaries needed?

Will this workbook be updated from the Internet?

Do I remake the Salaries sheet?

Basically is there any special stuff from PMASH you want to update this one with?

Thanks Yvon :)

Ryan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

:) I was looking and expecting Qs already :). Oh man what's going on back East I know its "Happy Hour" Friday already, I'm just kidding here of course!

Okay with the Qs:

A - Beginning with "is every little detail..."I definitely need the red section where it list the team's POSN & PTS, we can see about the others a bit later it is team assets e.g. draft picks... But for the time being NO;

B - NO I like the way the PMASH display it;

C - Yes, per the PMASH where it is the only sources stats are through Yahoo Sport and Salaries (per PMASH);

D - NO :) :) Ouf;

E - The way you got the FREE AGENTS sheet and layout on the PMASH I "really" like it;

F - I "really" like both the TEAM and MASTER DASHBOARDS;

G - Sorry but need to identify the rookies again :);

H - I "really" like the way you have the individual team transactionlog layout unlike the DASH columns AD:AH. The DASH file only captures TRADE activities where as the PMASH display all activities; and

I - I "really" like the layout of the revise MASTER sheet in the PMASH (but open to suggestions) and will provide the new data for the drop down pick list per column AF (revise master worksheet).

Is this Q&As format acceptable to you?

Thanks - Yvon

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Per my initial question here (this thread) were you able to rename the current file to its current name?
Okay with the Qs:
D - NO :) :) Ouf;
Is this Q&As format acceptable to you?
Thanks - Yvon

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Ok great,

I just needed to know what type of over haul this book needed. Now I know lol "Complete" lol.

This ol Married guy has missed out on Happy Hour for the last 6 years LOL.

What is the dead line for this?

I will be changing the following "That I can think of off the top of my head"

1. All 12 Team sheets to be like PMASH. "But with some changes"
2. Add a Master Sheet.
3. Rework the Transition logs
4. Add Dashboards
5.Rework Free Agents
6. Do away with Formulas and adhere to Macro population. "With some exceptions"

Let me know if I have missed anything :)

I should have a ruff draft tomorrow.

Ryan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I can conjointly work here with a dummy 13-14 DASH file until Friday July 12th? Is this feasible?

There are 16 x teams:

1919 GENERAL STRIKE;

CANUCKLEHEADS;

CYCLONES;

FLYCASTERS;

GILLY'S GAMERS

MILLIONAIRES;

NIGHTHAWKS;

OCTOPUSES;

OLD TIME HOCKEY;

POLAR BEARS;

POOLMASTER;

SCREAMING EAGLES;

SNIPERS;

SNOWMEN;

TEAM STICKDEATH; and

TOOTHLESS WONDERS.

There are some scoring categories that are not the same for both the skaters and goalies for which I can list at some point for you?

Skaters:

GP (Games Played);

G (Goals);

A (Assists);

PTS (Points); and

+/- (Plus / Minus).

Goalies:

MP (Minutes Played);

W (Win);

OTL (Overtime Loss);

SO (Shut Out); and

GAA (Goals Against Average).

On the Standings there's in DASH 8 x scoring categories unlike 12 for the PMASH.

The DASH also has a Playoff season where the PMAS doesn't!

Confuse yet? Seriously, please just don't hesitate to ask any or bad questions :)

Thanks - Yvon

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
No worries ol friend. I have what I need to get started :)

I will ask any q's I have along the way. I will do the same as we did on PMASH. Version 1,2,3 ect.

Ryan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Cool

When you begin work on the Master sheet, please incorporate another stats column for the skaters ( +/-) (this upcoming season) where with the new structure will likely lead to add 4 x new categories for the next season next!

You're a brave man :) and again tough to just communicate via this mean :)

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Hey Yvon,

Here is my for the Team Sheets

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?vprf3twxwnue9tv

Let me know if you like it.

Ryan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Morning Ryan,

My apology for not returning last night with at least an acknowledgement as we were out for the evening.

Yes, I like it, this said I prefer the layout to be vertical vice horizontal where the general preferences from those who view the page online are to scroll downvice sideways :). Therefore, would a slight modify look work for you?

http://wikisend.com/download/293856/DASH NEW LOOK TEAM.xls

I am going to forward notes shortly from notepad with specifics and make reference to some individual cells for one I need 3 x rows for IRs (Injured Reserves) which their salaries are display BUT doesn't count against the team total salaries count.

Thoughts? Yvon

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Here's the revise look and notes associated with your project:

http://wikisend.com/download/311294/DASH NEW LOOK TEAM.xls

http://wikisend.com/download/397480/News DASH look notes.txt

Thanks

PS: In your thought and development process perhaps you need to see if there's a way "if workable/feasible" of course to combine for the DASH only both Regular and playoffs seasons? At this time there are two separate entity! I definitely have no problem keeping both separately.

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon my good sir,

Yeah this layout works for me :) It kind of gives a Window 8 feel lol. Witch I really like.

You did exactly as I hoped you would with rearranging and renaming lol. So dont feel like you hurt my feelings :)

I will look into the Regular vs Playoff as we progress :) Its to early for me to be able to tell If I can combine then yet.

Now to answer your questions per your text doc.

#1. Yeah I know, i only used single digits for creating it.
#2. Yes, there will still be conditional formatting.
#3 . I had already corrected it in my copy lol
#4 I am not sure what it is you want to place on the right side of the team dashboard?
#5 Out was that "Every little detail" column I had asked about lol
#6. Yepper! I will fix the Transaction log.
#7 Is the revised sheet you sent ok? or do we need to add a space for hurt goalies. I would rather a space bee added so there is no confusion with the headers. Example: The headers show stats for skaters not goalies. If a goalie is in the list no one would know. I would like to see a separate spot for ease of reading and ease of programming.

I await your responses Mon Ami :)

Ryan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Glad we both like the new layout!

With regards XXXXX XXXXX # XXXXX - Both "Posn 15th and PTS 35.5 ranking are a read of the Regular Standings sheet". For a proof if you look at the original DASH file I sent few days ago and you select Reg Season Standings from the menu you will see TOOTHLESS WONDERS in 15th place (A19) with 35.5 PTS (C19). Can the outline of the DASHBOARD box be downsized to fit it on the right? (Just an idea).

With regards XXXXX XXXXX # XXXXX - We know for the Active Roster there are 12 x Forwards (Okay), 6 x Defencemen (okay) and 2 x Goalies (again format layout is okay). The 3 injured x can be either skater(s) and/or goalies; therefore, listing their basic with no stats is the preferred method where their salaries don't count, but should be listed.

Okay please have a look at the modify "Benched" Skaters & Goalies as it CAN NOT exceed a total of 7 (5 x Skaters & 2 x Goalies).

http://wikisend.com/download/193198/DASH NEW LOOK TEAM.xls

I have added some answers to your Qs above :)

Thanks - Yvon

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Thats perfect!

I now see what you meant about position and points.

Ok, so we are both happy with the New Team Sheet and I can begin adding it to the DASH.

I have already added the New Master and Free Agents. So hopefully this project wont tae as long as you thought :)

All my best..

Ryan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

:) Yes sir... You know everything counts and wouldn't let you hung dry without providing you with the why! I will wait out here and again don't try to guess, just return with Qs.

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
:) But of course.

Here is Version 1.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?986ltvjydcpt1c5

I need the Master sheet Player names positioned. Place them with the ID number you wish for them to have. Then the Macro's will fill in the rest.

Thank you good sir :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Will do Ryan and then return!

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Great :)

If you make any other changes please let me know as I have an updated book I am working on right now.

All 12 Teams have been updated to the new sheet :)

Quick question...

Are the old Team sheets accurate? What I mean by that is are they in the order you want them in? Player name and ID.

Also,,,

If you dont mind...after the Master in updated,.. I will resend what I have so far. All I need is the Player ID numbers filled in each Team and the Macro's will do the rest. I would hate to mess up any ordering is why I am asking you lol.

Ryan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

:)

I have copied, and posted data for the drop boxes pull menu in the master worksheet AJ for column B "new salaries" worksheet and AK for column F master worksheet. At this time both aren't functional.

The current data in the "NHL salaries" worksheet are incorrect and will replace it with the one we worked on together of the PMASH workbook

Now I must be anal here I have followed your instruction and don't understand, or I am missing something about "Then the Macro's will fill in the rest" ? Which one do I select as I tried "Update Master" and Update Salaries".

http://wikisend.com/download/119854/DASH Regular Season Activities 13-14 V1-1.xls SOS :)

As far your Qs - Are the old Team sheets accurate, no because we are currently using the old "playerslist"; however, when you return the workbook I will update TOOTHLESS WONDERS and all others can do that later tonight with the revise ID #s

Thanks - Yvon

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
lol no need to panic mon ami. No Macro's have been applied to Dash yet. Thats why no buttons work.

We are way ahead of schedule and all is looking good from my end. I will transfer over the work you just did to the DASH version 2 and send it right back for you to add the Player IDs to the team sheets :)

Ryan

Here is Version 2... I did it quicker that expected lol.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?w9x4iuxw3l4xwu8
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

:) I miss read your post. I will review the details and return. Ouch I am picking up a flaw where I am wondering if I should manually identify on both the DASH and PMASH new salaries worksheet whether each players is either a skater or a goalie?

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
No need to identify that on the Salary sheet as that data already exists on the Master sheet.

The Master sheet is where I will be running most of the Macros from. So as long as Skater or Goalie is there, it will be just fine :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok Yegarboy, it is 101 on this young/old geezer here bad habits from the piece by pieces old files..... Thanks!

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
I am always happy to teach new tricks :)

Quick Question...

I don't see a +/- Column for Skaters in Dash?

Or am I blind lol?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Nope not blind just an untitled column "K" on the skater stats sheet! :)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ryan,

I have populated the Player IDs in column A for 1919 GEN STRIKE only! including amending his e-mail address in the cell A7 (insignificant detail just for your information). I will populate the remainder 15 teams once we have all the bugs worked out.

You it will "bug" me here but I am sure you know all Player IDs in column A must now be 4 x digits otherwise it will bug me "off centered" haha

I have also for the time being change all the column B players in black as all will require updating a bit later in the summer (new season)

Small issue why is it when I want a pick from a drop box list in column D master it only goes to Matt D'Agostini? Just curious....

http://wikisend.com/download/388228/DASH Regular Season Activities 13-14 V2.xls

Thanks Yvon

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
The reason nothing works is because nothing has been programmed yet. "At least in the book you have". Right now I am working on the Master Sheet and pulling the data in :)

Yeah there will always be a small bug or two lol. But hey,..thats why I am here right lol.

Ryan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

:):) You have my trust and I know you will have the right answer. My only concern is that I want to make sure I provide you with the the best feedbacks.

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Glad to hear it :)

I won't get to far ahead without giving you an update to review.

Right now I am battling an issue with the names lol. For some reason my Macro wont read the pasted Text you pasted in the Master sheet. I am working on a solution now tho.

Ryan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Roger that and I will let you be :)

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Where did you get the full list of Player Names for the Master sheet?

The reason is I need to re paste it as Plain Text. Excel doesn't recognize the Text you pasted in loll

I have no Idea why.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No problem at all - The full list an/or any updates throughout the season will always come from salaries worksheet. Its perhaps because I am French and Excel doesn't recognized me haha

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Ok I figured it out lol.

We are good for now. I will send a new Version to you tomorrow :)

Ryan
Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning Yvon :)

Here is the First Answered part of this project. This is whats been done thus far.

1. New Team Sheet Design
2. Replace 16 Team Sheets
3. Add a Master Sheet.
4. Add New Free Agents Sheet.
5. Program "Update Master Macro"
6. Program "Search Player Name Macro" Column D1.
7. Program "Update Salaries Macro"
8. Program "Clear Stats and Clear Stats and Salaries Macros"
9. Added Conditional Formatting to Master Sheet.
10. A few other small things lol.

What I still need to finish the Master sheet.

1. Assign Free Agents and List what Team Players play for.
2. Assign Ownership and Activity. Columns F and G

Questions:
1. Where do i pull Rookie Font Colors from? The PlayerList Sheet?
2. I noticed there are 999 Players in the Master Sheet and only 936 in the Playerlist?

Here is what i have so far :)
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?c9c6zt2vsr2kaz1

I have not Programmed anything on the Team Sheets yet. So dont worry if nothing works on them. The Macro for that is almost done. :)

Yegarboy, Computer Enthusiast
Experience: Expert VBA Programmer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Morning Ryan from sunny and blistering Pacific (Vancouver, BC)! Wow factor here and how much do I ever appreciate all the great work you've done and performed so far!

With regards to "What I need to finish the Master sheet" I can manually filled data in both your 2 points.

Answer to your Q1 - They will be pulled off the new and revise salaries sheet at the beginning of each season and throughout the season as new rookies get signed by their pro-teams (same per PMASH I hope) right now there are all in black font; however, once I begin updating them (could do a few for good measure and for testing purposes?

Answer to Q2 - The "old" playerlist should be outright deleted where it will be or is replaced by your new and revise master sheet. New end number should no longer read "999" rather '1600" of the salaries worksheet.

Q1 - Although I hate to "assume" but in this instance I take at some point you will delete the following worksheets (One Year Trading, playerslist and "old" free agents?

Q2 - Do you see a need to rename to 2nd last worksheet from fwds-defs to "skaters"?

Many thanks - Yvon

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Meant to add Ryan,

Q - The new free Agent sheet isn't fully completed yet right as we need to removed of the skaters HITs, BS and SOG and just replace one with +/- and as far the goalies go we just need to take away SPCTG! Sorry!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ryan,

Before I get too far ahead of myself here, I just want to return your last updated file as I "only" populated the alphabetical A and B NHLers only on column the new master columns F and G. As you stated Players names only goes to row "999".

http://wikisend.com/download/319782/DASH Regular Season Activities 13-14 V3-1.xls

Thanks - Yvon

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Hey Yvon,

Thanks for the Bonus Mon Ami, That was very nice.

No need to change Sheet "fwds-defs" to skaters...Unless you want me to lol.
I will Delete any sheets you wish me to. Or hide them like I did in PMASH.

I have the file you sent back and will get right back to work :)

Talk to ya soon.

Ryan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Your are welcome Ryan I honestly believe honest work equals to some kind of remuneration. As stated I appreciate your patience and work!

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Is there a need for the Goalie SPCTG percent in this workbook?

Ryan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Not in this workbook.... Supposing its voted in for the following 2 seasons away e.g. 2014-15 could this feature be incorporated again in the DASH?

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Ok, got ya :)

If my math is correct all that I have remaining is....

Program Transaction log.
Program Free Agents.

I can't do the Free Agents until the Master sheet is updated though... Unless I missed something?

Have a look at The New team Sheet for 1919 :)
Try out the new Dashboard

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?likqv2w5nbcs2ev
Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Couple quick questions..

Hey there,

Do you want the Conditional format that highlights Goalies over 2640 and Skaters over 82?

I just finished the Transaction log too.

All that remains is the Free Agents... What should I do about this? No Free agents are listed lol

With this said I can have the book finished tonight :)

Ryan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Oh man you are fast and a machine. Perhaps your City's NFL Team should get you sign on the dotted line already!

Okay, I was just in the process of responding to your previous post and here it goes:

A. To data except for a few minor formatting point the new team 1919 GEN STRIKE layout looks AWESOME including color codes. The formatting issues are:

A. In column D for salaries they should be all right align and decimal points e.g. for cell D9 Marian Hossa's salary should read $5,275,000.

B. A correction to the Goalie PTS formula should be carried out to amend W (Win) from column "Y" not "X" e.g. Jimmy Howard total PTS should read 64.

C. Cell B52 (1919 GEN STRIKE) should be left align :) :) That's being picky :)

Regarding the above Qs:

Q1 - Unlike the PMASH NO to Conditional Formatting for Goalies and Skaters.

Q2 - For testing purposes all BLANK cells in column F could be identified as being FREE AGENTS, and I can amend afterward?

Point 1 - You haven't,(but, I am sure you will) is to use the same new salaries sheet as we now use for the new PMASH as this current one is incorrect and carries old data.

Point 2 - Within the new master the last player listed between columns B and E is Matt Calvert (row 999).

Thoughts?

Thanks - Yvon

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Hey Mon Ami,

Here it is :)
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?58cvo755ac380sg

I'm sure there will be a bug or two we find over the next few days but that aside It is complete.

I am sure I forgot something along the way so please have a good look at it.

I corrected all the issues you have mentioned above :) "To the best of my knowledge"

Please let me know..

P.s
I forgot to tell you how welcome you are. Its been my pleasure assisting you Yvon. And of course I look forward to future projects :)

Ryan
Yegarboy, Computer Enthusiast
Experience: Expert VBA Programmer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

For me following 11 years of piecing together the needs and wants, it is finally the right masterpiece Ryan and thank you...

Yes, there some very formatting bugs and do you wish to correct them now as the iron is off the assembly line?

A. 1919 GEN STRIKE worksheet x 15 times to all others formula data for cells K3 (POSN) 15th and K6 (PTS) 35.5 are still missing;

B. Do you want to or I can do it if it isn't in any macro or something but the $$ is missing in cell D30 for the Def Totals per Fwds D21;

C. Same for Goalies Totals D36;

D. The code error within the goalies PTS still exist it should be column Y not X; therefore, it also applies to cells I35, I46, I47, and the PTS on all the FREE AGENTS goalies worksheet; and

E. Please remove the drop box pick list as it is no longer required.

I won't do further action until I get the file back!

Thanks - Yvon

PS: Will this be the overall template for the PMASH too?

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Consider it all done my friend :)

A: where is that info located again?

D: I might need the formula explained so I can fix it properly..Sorry..

E: What drop box?

PS.. Not fully no but very close. PMASH could benefit from some of DASHs improvements but would require another overhaul to be right again.

Ryan :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

A. Both are located on the "stats" worksheet range A5:A20 for the POSN and C5:C20 for the PTS;

D. Amend =(X712*2)+(AD712*3)+Z712 to =(Y712*2)+(AD712*3)+Z712. This should apply to all the Goalies' PTS cells e.g. I35, I46 and I47; and

E. Column E of the new master worksheet "drop box" should be relocated in column B "salaries" worksheet.

I just noticed another minor tweak where each individual team $$$ spent cell C2 should reflect within the cell ranges of E5:E20 "stats" worksheet!

PS: There is still one outstanding feature in the DASH, but this one can wait until early September. For now it exists on the old "playerslist" worksheet.

Many thanks - Yvon

PS: I have an idea for the Playoffs phase which can be looked several months down the road.

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Sounds good :)

Have look and make sure I got them all lol. If you will fill out the Totals Formulas for 1919GenStrike I will apply them to the other 15 Teams :)

Cheers XXXXX XXXXX!!

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?8z738odc6ftr3r3

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Morning Ryan,

Oops I just ran the update stats from the team DASHBOARD and it worked.

I goofed where with this new look there's no need for Cap CMTD any longer and took the liberty to remove it

However, when I want to open the file it prompts me with whether or not I want to update the data from a previous file?

I took L8 word "OUT" out....

I have lots of stats to assign ownership rights to in the master worksheet.

Today in Canada is our version of your July 4th :)

Thanks - Yvon

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon :)

I think we have a winner this time. I kept misplacing the digits for the Goalie PTS Formula lol. But now it is right.

All other corrections have been made to the 15 other Teams too. I think this project is done Mon Ami.

I didn't know that Today was a holiday for you :) I hope it's a good one.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?nxhs2zr3le3xs7z

Give this a read and let me know :)

Ryan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks on all front...

It is an awesome day here weather wise :)

Sorry bud, just a v-small glitch with the FREE AGENTS sheet and/or macro.

A. There are no salaries showing rather the NHLer position F or D or G (column E) Free Agent worksheet; and

B. Both Marian Hossa and Jimmy Howard have been identified as being the property of 1919 GEN STRIKE; however, there are both mistakenly showing up as being available on the FREE AGENTS listing (B38 and B1414) Free Agents worksheet.

Otherwise, it looks MIGHTY great !!! Just an awesome project mon ami at distance.

Yvon

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
The Positions Column in the New Salaries Worksheet moved the data to the Right 1 Column. Thats all fixed now.

On the Free Agents Sheet I found the 2 Players and crossed checked them to the Master Sheet. Both were listed as Free Agents? I changed them to 1919 Gen Strike and ran the Free Agent Macro and Both were removed from the list. Not sure what happened with that one.

The way the Old PMASH worked was..

You would change the assigned Team on the Master sheet and then add the ID number to the Team Sheet right?

This is set up the same way.

For example:

Player 1000.. Gets assigned to 1919 Gen Strike on the Master Sheet.
Then you goto 1919 Gen Strikes Sheet and Type in player ID1000.
Then Click the Update Stats Button from the Team Dash board.

Here is the fix :)
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?eb7tuf0ki3jn9zc

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Okay either too much sun or celebrations!!

Yes to your question... :) Update salaries, rookies status and pro-teams of the salaries sheet then just like you stated I assigned both player IDs and ownerships of the master than update all 16 x team sheets!

Enjoy the rest of your day!

$$are we okay because I certainly don't want nor my intentions to cut you short?

Regards XXXXX XXXXX

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Have a great sunny fun filled day Yvon!

This project was super fun to do and I think it turned out great. Its clean, sleek and fast. I really have enjoyed it. I would say we are good $$$ wise :)

I look forward to the project with you good sir.

Ryan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Outstanding work Ryan,

I will certainly follow-up with a detailed review for JA!

Yes I would say this workbook project has successfully crossed the goal line!

Now "if interested" I would like you to give it some thoughts (2 months left before we draft at the end of September to fill out our rosters. For an a general idea and if you kept the Old playrslist" sheet (DASH file) you'll noticed a table located at the far right and combined it with "thisyeardraft" sheet you will get the general idea. Because of Europeans I just type in a Player ID # XXXXX round a macro confirms the round e.g. 1, 3, to 15 and then Excel converts Player ID# to names and assigned them the master ownership :) :)

Now onto the finalizing the PMASH :)

Hopefully you are not finding either impossible nor demanding :) as we are now entering the non-season of activities trades, new signings and drafts etc....

My job as the Commish it to update and published online!

Thanks - Yvon

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Yeah I think I see what you mean. Let me know the details later on.

Ryan

Glad you like it :)

Cheers XXXXX XXXXX
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ryan,

The really first impression and best to date are the speed it takes to run the updates/macros... Wow factor is EXCEPTIONAL!!!

Unfortunately, I must bring some very minor fix/bugs :( sorry bud! where I have been playing and cosmetically formatting the loops and linking the menu to each pages and so forth! :)

A. Again while trying to complete populating 1919 GEN STRIKE, the drop list box in column D the list only display/goes to Matt Calvert;

B. Both buttons at the top of the "salaries" sheet doesn't function;

C. Menu button of the "Free Agent" sheet doesn't function. The last two I tried to edit the hyperlinks but at no avail; and

D. Ouch the Drop Box List of column AK master sheet it is missing 2 team nicknames x POOLMASTER and TEAM NO HANDS :( There should be 17 listed.

http://wikisend.com/download/136184/DASH Regular Season Activities 13-14.xls

PS: Please don't mess up my revise menu page (look) haha haha

Thanks - Yvon

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
I can't believe I didn't program those buttons. So sorry about that. I will fix these bugs asap. I need an hour or so and I will give your book right back.

Ryan :)

P.S no need to apologize my friend. I still work with a smile :)
Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Correct me if I am wrong but Team No Hands is a PMASH team. Not a DASH Team. There isn't a Team Sheet for Team No hands.

The Dropdown in D1 works just fine on my end. All Players are listed.

The Dropdowns in Column F "Master Sheet" Display every name in the list in Column AK All 17 of them.

LOL at Team Stick death. Thats funny.

I have taken pictures to show that its all working.

Fixed version 5
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?a8uaklysfwc3kpn

graphic

graphic

graphic
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Oh crap you're right TEAM NO HANDS Only exist with the PMASH this individual is TOOTHLESS WONDERS with the DASH :). As far the lists no problem but I don't know why it wouldn't work here? I thought it was something to do with a setup within Excel.

Thanks - Yvon

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
That code is Dynamic, Meaning it will always find the last playin the list.

Is everything working right now?

Cheers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am going to look at it in a bit as we friends over right now :). I meant to add yes there is a gentleman in both Leagues using the same team nicknames "GILLY'S GAMERS".

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Meant to ask is there a need to list the similarities between the two files (DASH and PMASH) and check them against one another and see what is left to do?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ryan,

Would you mind re-sending your latest copy of the DASH file this time with the macro "Format Salaries" button on the "salaries" worksheet where its missing from your last version (sorry)?

Thanks - Yvon

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Morning Ryan,

Unfortunately we still have couple very minor bugs to iron out:

A. I added a new (missing player) in the "salaries" sheet A913 (Lubomir Visnovsky) and change an NHL pro team resulting from a TRADE this weekend, then run update salaries from the master DASHBOARD (it didn't update0 Am I missing a process step here?

B. I've also noticed there are no stats between rows 1000 and 1600 for column ranges O through AD

Here's my latest file back as I was continuing populating ownerships and activities.

http://wikisend.com/download/473222/DASH Regular Season Activities 13-14.xls

Merci! Yvon

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon :)

We may have had a misunderstanding lol. But none the less I will make it right.

I assumed new players were added Manually to the Master and Salaries sheet.

I will fix or program a new Macro to check for new players.

No stats? I will fix that too :)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

So sorry Ryan, its likely I did not convey the aim and process to you very well! "My" thoughts with this phase of this process "if workable/ feasible" was to manually input including adding new players + NHL team + POSN + whether or not if that new player meet all prerequisites for rookie status and finally input their salaries.

Then run a "macro" to add or to amend any new or current data on the master as the master drives the engine!! :)

Please add the option to leave a bonus! :)

Many thanks - Yvon

PS: We will be away from the period of July 3rd returning on the 9th we are off to do the grandparent thing :). I will have my Blackberry Playbook with me to view any notes and emails.

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Mr Yvon :)

We have an official delemma,

1. The reason for no stats From O thru AD is because the stats are missing from the Goalies and Skaters sheets?

2. New Players that get added will cause an issue.

A: The Players already have "Fixed" IDs. Adding a new player will change everyones ID number by 1 every time a new player is added.

I will have to think hard on how to solve this.

Ryan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Mr Ryan :)

The delima might not as bad as first thought, please let me roll here :).

1. :) I beg to disagree the stats are all there :) Please refer to the same master sheet of the PMASH master file, and you will notice there are stats from alpha A through Z or 0001 though 1566 where as the DASH because previously only had players IDs from 001 though 999.

Now with the revise DASH new master file it as data from an alpha A through M ONLY or 0001 through 0999! Are you confuse?

2. Regarding adding new players, I add them throughout the season at the end following the Zs or in replacement that one that retired or move to Europe. My intentions were always to assign # XXXXX once (preferably at the beginning of the season) unless some magic creativity on your part (that would totally awesome).

Thoughts?

Yvon

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.

From my perspective its difficult to mingle new ideas into a workwook. There are alot of obsticals that must be overcome along with the ones I will create.

1. I can add new players to the bottom under Z :)

2. So i copy the stats from PMASH and place them in the Skaters and Goalies Sheets? Should I just import the whole sheet into DASH?

I am not confused Mon Ami, There are only 800 Skaters and a few Goalies listed in Dashs stats pages. But there are 1500+ Players on the Master sheet lol

I await your further imput :)

Ryan

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ryan,

I will respond and advance we are pretty much on the same path.

Answer to Q1 is Yes;

Answer to Q2 is no to because it's the same download from the same source (Yahoo). The only difference is that with the DASH we were only tracking up to 999 less all of those not playing with the professionals.

Now with your outstanding quality of work both the DASH and PMASH will have basically the same salaries and master sheets.

I have previously seen all those not listed in either stats were listed as ZEROs

Thought?

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Ok, now im confused.

So dont import stats just assign 0's?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am truly sorry Ryan...

I am obviously not conveying the message effectively to you here and it is when I wish I could sit by your monitor and explain in person :)

I personally download both the skaters and goalies stats from Yahoo on a daily basis. Then the update master macro "reads" not sure if I am using the right terminology here the data from both the stats sheets. The 0's are only applied to all players with NO STATS on both the Free Agents and all team worksheets only. PMASH is a great example.

What you have right now display on the master are data from those who have or playing in the NHL (Pro's) only and represent download data from Yahoo.

The remainder of the data (non playing players) is left blank on the master sheet, but O's on the FA and team sheets.

Thoughts?

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
I see,

This is what I mentioned earlier.

The reason they are blank is because they don't exsist in the Skaters and Goalies sheets :)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

E.g. speaks volumes (sometime :))

Okay let's use Sidney Crosby (best player in the NHL) in the PMASH he's listed as Player ID # XXXXX and the master sheet has great stats associated to him.

Now let's view the DASH new master Sidney Crosby he's listed has having Player ID# 1390 and this time NO STATS are showing up on the master sheet!

To me there's a glitch somewhere some how where the old DASH only went to Player ID# 999, and it is where the display of stats on the master ends with being in an alphabetical order 999 is "M" Matt Calvert, then from the rest of the ms to Z nothing!

Now like the PMASH the master will list alland up to 1,600 Player IDs even though not all players will be playing with the Pro's.

Yvon

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
I will try and explain my best here too lol So I am including pictures :)

Unless I Copy the Stats for the Players with missing Data from PMASH, the data doesn't exsist. Its not a glitch. There simply isnt any data.

Here are pics from the Oridginal DASH

graphic

Notice there are less than 900 Players in this list.

Same for the Goailes below. There are 85. 842 Skates plus 85 Goailes equals 927 Players. There are still 600 Players stats Missing from DASH.

graphicgraphic
Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
I guess what I am trying to say is "Unless we put stats in" they wont be there. lol

I hope you see what I mean :)

Ryan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Are you permitted to call the client? If so please call me at XXX-XXX-XXXX!

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Trust me I wish I could but its agaist our rules. Plus the number has been XXXXed out lol.

Maybe I am over thinking this. So you tell me lol

How do I get the Stats for the 600 Players that are blank?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yep, I just realized that too :) The rules are the rules :)

The 600 + missing players stats are assigned ZEROs across as they haven't played a single game this past season and might not for a year or two away. Once a player begin plays a game, then his stats will be automatically downloaded.

The Skaters and Goalies of both the DASH and PMASH are 100% exactly the same. When we initiated the PMASH last Fall we incorporated all the Players with a signed contract where as with the DASH we just used current players.

Skaters download are listed in descending of PTS Column "I" Skaters stats where has Goalies are downloaded in descending of Alphabetical order.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I sure hope I didn't get pissed off or mad at me here, or something as this latest file is a significant step back! Without having to look far all data in column B of the master is wrong where as an e.g. we have now up to 500 players playing for Tampa Bay :)

If we accept whatever process is working in the PMASH as the stats are 100% for all active players less the 600+ that don't display anything except for a bunch of ZEROs in both the Free Agents and 12 x Team Sheets.

I am lost for words here, perhaps a pause is needed as I am flying out tomorrow for a week and back July 9th. Right we were that close that I could get the season re-open but not tonight.

Is there any other form of communication that can take place between an Expert like you and an individual like myself?

Thanks - Yvon

PS: I am certainly not an Expert here but could there be a coding glitches somewhere between codes for ending in "999" and "1600" so something doesn't get read properly?

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Oh wait a sec,

You want the )'s to only show up in the Free Agents and Team sheets not the Master sheet right?

Ryan

Im not mad or frustrated Mon Ami :) I will get it right lol

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes... :)

BRAINSTORMING here, if we accept the notion that the data within the PMASH is correct where the way "Update Master" macro works, then in theory the same principle should applied with the DASH where the stats are a mirror of each others (DASH & PMASH) except with the PMASH I "BELIEVE the macro goes and checks/verifies if there's a match in both the skaters/goalies against the names in column D in the master, then marries the stats with the name in column D master?

Again, using Sidney Crosby then the macro goes to the skaters stats sheet and finds or locates Sidney Crosby regardless of where the players is listed in column D master, because in the PMASH that theory applies and at this time the DASH doesn't!

That's my two bits!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I do like your idea with any new players added on the salaries sheet there are assign the next available Player ID# XXXXX the following season where the Player IDs will get reassign.

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
I will try and get this sorted asap

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks Ryan....

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
I have fixed the Zero's bug.

"Whipes the sweat from brow" lol

I wont lie, that was a challage. Test this out make sure its right this time.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?a7ofwob5ok8hieh

P.S the Update All Stats macro may take an addition 10 seconds to run.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Not an issue with the O's bug.

That's not the major issue, the sole outstanding and unresolved issue still resides with the fact the master inability to effectively vehicle the statistical data from both stats sheets to the master for players with names beginning past Matt Calvert.

In my novice brain I still maintain the problem resides somewhere within the codes. Something isn't catching nor reading past 999 to 1600?

We are flying tomorrow afternoon for a week, but will have my Playbook with me throughout, and at least we have another 2 weeks to solve the problem!

Again very good players like Sidney Crosby or Steven Stamkos (letter beginning with "S") their stats although they exist on the skaters stats sheet they don't appear on the master, then ultimately they don't appears on their respective team (1 of 16) or shows up as O's across.

I am truly sorry Ryan...

I will provide you with a $$ bonus in the morning!

Yvon

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Yvon,

Wow...Ok we are 100% better now. The Stats have been fixed.

The cause was the players names had a blank space at the end of there names. This caused the Macro not to read the player name, But thats all fixed now.

Have a great trip!

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?qbv5r6m8guzanvr

Ryan :)
Yegarboy, Computer Enthusiast
Experience: Expert VBA Programmer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Outstanding Ryan :)

You must feel totally exhilarated now and satisfied you found the error, again you are an exceptional Expert in your field. and we are the field very happy to have you. Yes all is there and working just fine now !! :)

Do I take you will be happy to take a reprieve before getting back with the aim at completing the PMASH workbook project?

As stated I will have access to view all emails.

Again thank you very for your understanding, patience and glad you never lost focus.

Regards XXXXX XXXXX

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ryan,

First the review and dew DASH is like driving a Ferrari :) Awesome!

Question - I'm not too sure here on what happens if and when I am adding a new player(s) to the salaries worksheet?

You mentioned something about you were going to have a mean to add them at the end until such time I reassign Players ID # XXXXX XXXXX correct or have I miss understood?

Thanks - Yvon

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Hey buddy,

No missunderstanding lol I am working on the fix as we speak. I need untill after the holiday to complete.

I will assign a Macro to add new players from the salaries sheet to the master :)

All my best

Ryan

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Excellent mon ami,

Happy July 4th wherever you reside and will do just enjoy the festivities and another proud day to be Americans :)

Timings works out just great... I take this added new features will also be added to the PMASH?

We are off to Edmonton, AB to do the Grandparent thing and will monitor any queries via my BlackBerry PlayBook! We are returning July 9th and won't touch neither files until such time I return.

My best to you and yours for an excellent and extended long July 4th weekend!

Regards XXXXX XXXXX

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Yes sir :?) I will add to both Happy 4th of july.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Ryan,

Hope your 4th of July celebrations went well?

Scary here I have been thinking out loud about the upcoming and hopefully last macro:

NOTION:

A. We know player IDs # XXXXX assigned at the beginning of each season (preferably in September) will remain with that player until the following season;

B. We also known the data from the 3 pillars (stats, salaries and etc) is linked to the player IDs# XXXXX the season.

C. We also know pro's comes and goes including the addition of new rookies etc.

D. We also know there are 16 teams in the DASH and 12 in the PMASH.

Therefore, BRAINSTORMING this idea to see whether or not it is feasible and workable:

With that in mind could the next macro of adding new players be giving some more details and processes to it in the area of reshaping / reassigning player IDs WITH the 16 teams (DASH) and 12 teams (PMASH) and their respective statistics and salaries?

Thoughts and questions?

Regards XXXXX XXXXX

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Hey Yvon,

I apolagize for the delay and getting back to you. Things have been super crazy on my end. I am almost finished with the Macro to add new players.

I will give some more thought to your last sugguestion. If I understand you correctly, you would want the Macro to Change every instnce of the Player ID throughout the workbook?

Ryan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hey morning Yegarboy,

No worries man from this end. Good to see you are at it again but it's still real good to get away and for you to enjoy life too!

We are just about to head back home and will respond mid afternoon Pacific Time.

Yes, the "ultimate macro" would following the reordering of the player IDs # XXXXX an added or deleted or changed of a player's status example products trades, retirement etc would require me to run this "ultimate macro". Knowing it would throw the IDs # XXXXX by 1 or 2 numbers this macro would check that player "new #" number against the "old" one(s).

"Optional " idea"

Could a hidden separate table be generated that would see both the player's name against the current player IDs and once I perform the reordering of the player IDs then this "ultimate macro" would instantly / automatically amend any IDs with the new ones. This process would run during the off season rarely during the actual season.

Confused? :)

Regards XXXXX XXXXX

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.

Hey Mon Ami,

I am still working on this Add New Players Macro. It has proven to be most difficult. I feel I am on the brink of a break through though.

The way I am doing it wont make it mess with the players IDs.

In order to do an "Ultimate Macro" it would require reprogramming the entire workbook. Which would take months.

I hope to have this going very soon.

Cheers..

Ryan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Morning Ryan,

Thanks for your thoughts; therefore, let's just focus on getting the current script completed where you have been working hard on this project already.

Let's forget and dismiss my idea :):)

We need closure on both the DASH & PMASH.....

You are a true gentleman mon ami.

Thanks - Yvon

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
You are most welcome!

I will keep ya posted.

Ryan

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Here is the update for "Add New Players".

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?255c4zbpk4royer

In order to make it work properly and accurately I had to add Player IDs to the salaries sheet.

Ryan :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Awesome Ryan,

The lone missing and only data that didn't get moved onto the Master sheet from the point of view of adding a new player Ids is whether or not the player is a "D" or "F" or "G". Is this an issue? Other wise it sure looks like I am good to go and populate the ownership phase on the master sheet.

Therefore, just to summarise I add new players, then just run the macro from the master sheet?

Can I in theory surpass the 1,600 mark in player ID?

Outstanding work bud...

Regards XXXXX XXXXX

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Yes sir!

You can add as many players as you like. I set it up to stop at 1600 but thats an easy fix.

I can even add another column to handle the D F or G.

Just let me know how you would like it :)

Your very welcome Mon Ami.

Ryan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ryan,

1,600 will do for now as I will be adding new ones in lieu of those who have left to either play in Europe or just plain Retired. The flock of new add-ons takes place during the off season like now :).

No needs to add columns as the data is already there in both the "salaries" and "master" respective worksheets. When you run the latest macro it just doesn't pick up (copy and paste) the already existing data from the salaries worksheet to the master. This said, it picks up all of the others :).

PS: I will try to make a Hockey fan out of you :)

Thanks

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
lol I and I knew that too lol

No worries, I went ahead and added it. The less you have to do on the Master the better right?

Here is the fix.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?6i7pua4szlbg4yc
Yegarboy, Computer Enthusiast
Experience: Expert VBA Programmer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks again for your help and patience Ryan,

I will run with it and populate the DASH products player ownerships.

I take is on to the finalization of the PMASH?

Thanks. - Yvon

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Yes sir you are welcome,

To finalize PMASH we are just adding the "Add New Players" Macro right?

Thanks for the Bonus Mon Ami

Ryan :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

:) Ryan,

Yes, but per one of your earlier post you stated you were updating the PMASH by adding all "new" generic / similar features from the DASH within all the PMASH workbook including all 12 x Teams worksheets?

Was the bonus satisfactory?

Thanks - Yvon

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Yes sir Bonus was very nice thank you :)

So...

Replace the 12 Team Sheets with the New one.
Add the Updated Macros for the Team Sheets.
Add the Add New Players Macro

Here is a small dilemma lol

If I convert PMASH now all Data will be lost. Is that OK?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks and once again you are most welcome!

Regarding the 12 x Teams worksheets we want to make sure that some of the PMASH features are kept example unlike the DASH these sheets have different scoring categories and there are FARM rosters.

Yvon

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
So basically keep it the same just do away with the formulas?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes - Because I believe you went with the macro route vice using formulas?

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
There was a reason that I can't remember just yet why it needed redesigned...

Let me ponder that lol.

Yes Macro vs Formula :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Okay - Cool :)

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
:)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ryan,

I truly believe I goof grr...

Okay just to make sure ALL player IDs regardless are 4 x digits right e.g. "0001 through 1600 in all worksheets.

Including 9999 (not assign) where those reflect a blank record. As an example while completing the roster for 1919 GEN STRIKE cell A53 (displays invalid number); and

Lastly where I goofed I should have added 2 x (insert) rows between range A39:A43 on all 16 TEAM Worksheets!

Is this a problem for you?

http://wikisend.com/download/100274/DASH Regular Season Activities 13-14.xls

Yvon

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
No worries Mon Ami,

I have fixed both issues for you. :)

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?6cqbux2ng7y6eic

Cheers :)
Yegarboy, Computer Enthusiast
Experience: Expert VBA Programmer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Wow Ryan that's fast..... :) Will look at it over and return!!!

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
:)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I take by adding the extra rows it didn't affect any macros!

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
I fixed the Macros too :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Okay silly me and how can I be so darn foolish :) Just to reiterate that was a sure quick fix!

I will leave you be where I think you are working to finish off the PMASH! Any questions?

Thanks - Yvon

PS: Incidentally, the DASH file sure works at an amazing speed :) Awesome!

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Glad its still good :)

I am still pondering PMASH

Ryan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Morning Ryan,

2 x queries:

A. Can I return the DASH file as there's a "very" small glitch with the "Format" salaries macro?

B. Can I return an "work" file and of you to add another item within the pick list/drop down?

I will remunerate you both under this forum?

Thanks - Yvon

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Its always my pleasure to help you out Mon Ami :)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks Ryan and likewise...

Okay the easy one first it is to do with my work (real work) :)

Can you add the following rcsupacific as a new pick list item in column O and beginning in cell O12 injury-illness worksheet?

http://wikisend.com/download/462510/CAS TRACK-INJ-IPSC VAN 30 JUN 13.xls

Then I will follow with the DASH file :)

Thanks - Yvon

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Here is your work file back :)

I will just post this one Answer for both problems.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?1l2p4jqb1al45h1
Yegarboy, Computer Enthusiast
Experience: Expert VBA Programmer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks Ryan... I did write this one was going to be extremely easy. I forgot the how to :(

Okay the DASH: I spend most of the day generating the 2013-14 Salary Table from http://www.hockeybuzz.com/cap-central/team.php?team=WIN. You'll find the data has been new! My lone issue is when I run the "Format" macro of the "salaries" sheet it prompts me with an error window? grr

Next I went ahead and re-assign new ID # XXXXX the following format column A "salaries" sheet '0001 through '1600 is this right?

http://wikisend.com/download/148124/DASH Regular Season Activities 13-14.xls

Next step for me is to redo-repopulate the ownership of each Ids # XXXXX the right team .... master sheet....

Thanks - Yvon

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
I remember why I didn't program that button now lol,

We don't need it. I set up Conditional Formatting to handle that sheet. It does it on its own.

Simply remove the "Format" button :)

There was a glitch in the PMASH Salaries is why I created it in the first place. But DASH was revamped from scratch so it doesn't need a Macro to Fix UFA or RFA.

Yes the 1600 IDs looks great and will work just fine :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Excellent Ryan...

Wow an easy call our for a Friday night! :)

Thanks - Yvon

PS: I take you have the PMASH in mind to complete!

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the Rating :)

Yes sir I have been starting at PMASH for a week trying to figure a way to make it work without the formulas. There are alot of different things going on in PMASH than DASH lol.

At your convenience could you give me a list of what to do to PMASH. I lost the one I had.

Ryan :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

You're welcome!

Will look for the list and resend it.

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Ok thanks Yvon.

Ryan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks. - Have you done any work on the PMASH file since the last time you got the file? I am sure which version I have.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Ryan,

Just so you are aware I have replied to your query under the "Programming" umbrella/forum with the inclusion of two files where I believe we had the line opened.

Hopefully you got them?

Thanks - Regards

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Yvon,

Yes I got them. Its been a crazy weekend lol

Ryan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Acknowledged - Thanks!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Morning Ryan,

Small glitch with macro "Transaction Log" off the team DASHBOARD menu sorry bud...

The data when pulled from the Transaction Log worksheet should begin the pasting on row 59. Right now if you try any other teams you will find that data begin and overrides column titles on row 58.

http://wikisend.com/download/869330/DASH Regular Season Activities 13-14.xls

Once again sorry bud!

Yvon

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Ryan,

Hopefully all is well? Just wondering if you had an opportunity to look at the glitch?

Thanks - Yvon

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
I am so sorry Yvon,

I have been slammed at work all week. I didnt even see you posted a reply :(

I will get that sorted for you as soon as I can. Its 5:00 Am and I am just getting home from a 22 hour day. I will get that sorted for you so no worries Mon Ami

Ryan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No worries Ryan and get some well-deserved rest....

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Hey Yvon,

I final caught a break and fixed the glitch :) Hope all is well with you and yours :)

Ryan

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?dmeg6n3im0wa1ln
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks Ryan,

It is much appreciated and sure sounds you are living a very "hectic" life :).

Yes all is well here and will be busy the few days to get the DASH up and running within days...

Have you giving some thoughts how to proceed with the PMASH where many features already in place with the DASH can "potentially" be copied over. Many of the uniqueness of the PMASH for which you are the master already should by all accounts blend quite well (I guess it is darn easy for a novice old geezer like me to advance).

Regards XXXXX XXXXX

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Ryan,

Hopefully all is well with you and you are catching up with time as you are a busy man?

Have you had an opportunity to look at the PMASH workbook?

Thanks - Yvon

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for the late reply :)

Yes I have been looking at PMASH trying to find a way to make it work like DASH but I am unsuccessful as of yet. I just returned from out of town and will keep looking :)

Ryan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No worries Ryan and thank for the return.

May I suggest that we take a step by step approach here as many of DASH features will apply to the PMASH including the 3 x primary pillars {Salaries and goalies + skaters stats worksheets} remain unchanged.

I can provide you with a revise team sheet (same per DASH except there are few twists e.g. save percentage macro stats, rookies Game Played + a FARM team. The master should also be very similar.

Thoughts?

Yvon

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ryan,

Here's a "potential" raw revise PMASH "Team" sheet layout!

http://wikisend.com/download/698218/PMASH Team Sample.xls

We can work the other "inside the box" details are we move the yardsticks along.

Thought?

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Hey Mon Ami,

I have the file and will get back to you in the morning :)

Have a great night!

Ryan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks Ryan,

I truly and really hope you are not getting tired of this file already as often fatigue can set in...

You have been a real gem of an Expert,and all of your work on both the DASH & PMASH have been so much and highly appreciated!

Good evening!

Yvon

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
No worries,

I am not burnt out :)

Your very welcome.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Ryan,

Just checking in to see if there is any progress made with the PMASH file?

Are there any way I can facilitate your time on it?

Regards XXXXX XXXXX

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for any delay in this project Yvon,

Things has been crazy on my end lol. I plan to dedicate all day Friday to PMASh :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks bud....

Sorry to be a pain...

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Anytime :)

No trouble at all.
Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Mon Ami!

Just wanted to let you know my progress :)

All 12 Teams have received the new Team Sheet.

I programmed the Macro to Update there stats And programmed the Transaction Log.

Still plugging away :)

Ryan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Outstanding Ryan...

I'm sure by now you are aware of the key differences between the DASH & PMASH e.g. Farm team (roster) GP for all rookies within the farm grouping?, (SPCNT) Save Percentages for the active Goalies? and few others.

Can you look and see if you can add 2 x grouping in both the gpskaters & mpgoalies sheets? This will save me from asking again as we need to track and/or count up to 5 years. We might as well do it right the first time.

Thanks - Yvon

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
:) No worries,

Where and what am I putting in those 2 sheets? lol sorry its been a while..

Ryan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks Ryan...

Prior to today the raw data was the linked current season with past seasons for rookies. Here's the 2 x files with examples!

http://wikisend.com/download/812086/IncrediMail_Screenshot_0002.jpg

http://wikisend.com/download/929218/IncrediMail_Screenshot_0004.jpg

I believe only the formulas needs to be amended to include up to 5 seasons per images.

These 2 x worksheets need to be added (if not there already from the previous version).

Yvon

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Ok I remember now.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

:)

Let's keep in mind the previous version was P44:P53 and now with the revise team sheets it should look as follows: P56:P63 (skaters) and P66:P67 (goalies).

Can we add a new "simple & easy) "copy & paste" function macro which will perform throughout the summer months (off season)? If yes, I will provide you with the range from (salaries worksheet) to (master worksheet).

Thanks - Yvon

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Sure please explain.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Morning Ryan,

As requested, please find the generalities for the new macro:

http://wikisend.com/download/459672/New PMASH MACRO 17 Aug 13.txt

If it works great, then perhaps we can copy & paste this new macro on the DASH file too? (If so I can forward the file later once all complete.

Again failing to repeat myself I really want to make sure I don't come across as being a nuisance with details :) I also realise you have many files, and at no time I have NOR will question you again just your plate is generally speaking full!

Thanks - Yvon

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Hey there :)

Trust me Yvon it is never a bother to me to help you. And I do apologize for not giving you the time faster. We are 7 months pregnant with our first child and things have been very hard. I always want you to request me :) But if you feel I am not getting things done I completely understand.

Ryan :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ryan,

Firstly congratulations and sure wishing you and yours all the very best with the coming of your first born! It's an awesome experience enjoy every moments.

No worries from this end plus you are interested and very knowledge of the 2 x files :). Just trying to make your time and task easier.

Thanks

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Thanks alot :)

I only have a few errands to run today then I am all yours. I hope to have PMASH up and running by Monday.

Cheers :)
Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Hey Yvon,

Ok, I got alot done today :)

I focused on the Team Sheet for BC Ice Hawks first. I used it as my test page.

Team Dash Board has been updated to be like DASH.

All data imports nicely.

Added mpgoails and skaters :)

And a few other little things.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?ty687uqbt3suib0

This is just a sample file. Please dont make any changes as I still am working on the original :)

I will complete the Rollover Macro tomorrow.

Ryan

Please let me know what is missing :)
Yegarboy, Computer Enthusiast
Experience: Expert VBA Programmer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Will do as soon I can download and open the file as Mediafire isn't and temporarily unavailable. :( Sorry!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Morning Ryan,

Still have no access to the file through Mediafire. :( Is there another mean to resend?

Thanks -Yvon

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Okay "OUF" finally at last :)

Looks mighty good! Just a couple formatting issues (minor):

a. salaries on team sheets doesn't required to display decimal .00; and

b. for goalies the SVPCT only needs to be rounded off to 3 decimals e.g. Player ID "0634" Jaroslav Halak 1.080 vice 1.07956

c. data will eventually display in both cells K3 and K6 respective?

Favour:

On the new ROLLOVER macro can you add 2 x minor functions?

a. Change status to FREE AGENTS on all players listed in column "F" (Ownerships) master sheet; and

b. Clear all contents in column "G" (Activity) master sheet.

Thanks - Yvon

PS: Was the remuneration satisfactory to Yegarboy?

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Consider it done :)

Yes Mon Ami, Payment was very nice Thank you!

I will continue to work on this tonight :)
Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Quick question about the Rollover Macro,

Is it supposed to Clear the Master Sheet?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for querying and the answer is no just pasting the new data.

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Ok, but just pasting over it could cause problems.

Basically is it to make a fresh start? All and new players. IDs, Salaries, position. ect?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Okay sir you have a good point :) as long it doesn't affect any other columns.

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
But its going to affect all the columns is my point :)

You want to copy...

IDs Names Teams Position Salaries

Doing so will overwrite everything except the stats. Which will have to be cleared anyways because the old ID and Name for any row wont match up :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The purpose of this macro is yes to get the master sheet ready for a new Hockey season. I would only ROLLOVER the new data during the off season. The statistics aren't necessarily important as it will get populated once the season begins.

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Ok perfect :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks Ryan,

Now an incentive for you as an outstanding expert including a separate bonus if of course "interested" :)

That's a macro or another mean would match 456 (PMASH) and 480 (DASH) existing player names with its appropriate pool "Ownerships"!

Again "if interested" then the aim and target deadline is end of August 2014 (next year). :)

Thanks again - Yvon

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
I could give it a go :)

But lets make sure PMASH is right first lol

Here is part 2. The Rollover Macro is now complete and all Teams have been corrected. Position, points, Faps ect..

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?x3cu2qzt4pswjhl

Please let me know if I forgot something.

Ryan :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks again Ryan,

Hopefully I can return later this evening as we are about to host.

Again this new feature isn't for this year more so for the 2014-15 season.

Now hopefully I can get the file through Mediafire.

Thanks. - Yvon

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
You are very welcome Yvon :)

Here is the link from wikisend just in case lol

http://wikisend.com/download/459696/PMASH League Activities 13-14 Rework Part 2.xlsm
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the Wikisend file I am just in the process of downloading / saving it.

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Your welcome :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Afternoon Ryan,

Great work and we are sure moving to a very successful completion.

I have taken the time and gone over the key components and as a result please find an attach file with details. Hopefully, I won't come across as being to harsh here :) I have been known to be harsh on formatting!

http://wikisend.com/download/488648/PMASH Rev 19 Aug 13.doc

Once all completed we will just need to go over it all.

Many thanks - Yvon

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
I am having a look now :)
Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Can you re send the file? This one is corrupted.

Thanks Bud,

Ryan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

http://wikisend.com/download/481842/PMASH League Activities 13-14.xls

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Thanks :)

I will get on these bugs asap.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

You are welcome Ryan!

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
:)
Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Hey Mon Ami,

Ok, we have a few decisions to make.

1. I need to do away with the Formula that updates the GP. Its one of those things that keeps this workbook from being fully self functioning. Where do I pull the data from?

2. Please create me a list of the Conditional Formats you want on the Team Sheets. The way they are entered now is causing errors.

Thanks :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for troubling or complicating your task here!

Regarding para 1 - Current season GP data comes column "O" master sheet where as previous years comes from those 2 sheets called "gpskaters" and "mpgoalies". We could "perhaps" for the goalies use GP too vice minutes played as long it doesn't exceed 41 GP totals where as for the skaters would remain unchanged at 82?

Another "potential" option could see the needs to relocate the data within these 2 x sheets (gpskaters & mpgoalies} on the master sheet.

The dilemma unlike the DASH at this time, there's a requirement to track it.

Regarding para 2 - Although I have an idea what you are asking of me, but first would you mind giving me 1 x reference cell?

Does this help? :(

Yvon

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.

I dont quite understand what you mean about the GP...lol I might need ya to draw it in Crayon :)

What I meant about the Formatting is "UFA,RFA,UNSIGNED" ect.. I remember there needed to be Red Cells for Goalies over 2640 Minutes and Skaters over 82 or whatever it was. I just need a list of the requirements :)

Example

If Goalies MIN is Over 4323 then Fill Cell Red ect :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

GP = Games Played. A Regular Season has a total of 82 games. In order for a player to qualify to be considered a rookie skater he must not have exceeded 82 total GP. For a goalie its 41 total GP or 41 x 60 minutes.

The major obstacle here on many instances it takes a strong young player up to 4 years to reach 82 GP skater or 2460 MP for a goalie.

This will only apply to all the FARM players.

RFA, UFA and UNSIGNED will be identified by me on the "salaries" sheet throughout the season.

Yes on all FARM players if a skater exceed 82, then fill cell color red. Same thing applies when a goalie exceed 2460 minutes played.

These are the only ones.

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Got it :)

I think lol
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

That's the part I find extremely frustrating and unfair to you as the expert is the inability to properly communicate or convey the answers you need.

Now if you look at this coming season salaries sheet you will notice all the RFA (red), UFA (green) and UNSIGNED (blue). This part applies to all the players within each team sheets.

In addition, Yahoo sports has previous season stats available.

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Ok :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Morning Ryan,

Hope all is well than East?

Any luck at finding magic solutions to those few remaining hurdles?

Thanks - Yvon

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
Of course my last message didn't go through lol

I am nearly finished. Just working out how to get the GP to work right.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

So sorry Ryan, but in the PMASH it is an important feature (FARM) team.

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 1 year ago.
No problem mon ami,

i will get it in there :)
Customer: replied 12 months ago.

Morning Ryan,

Question - Knowing the new ROLLOVER macro works very well "PMASH", will you at some point able to copy the ROLLOVER macro and paste it in the DASH file?

Thanks - Yvon

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 12 months ago.
I sure can :)
Customer: replied 12 months ago.

Thanks Ryan will send once the PMASH is completed! Yvon

I will be working on PMASH tomorrow :)

Hopefully I can come up with a solution you will like. Can you explain in as much simple detail as you can on how it works again?

Take your time and thanks again :)

Customer: replied 12 months ago.

I take you are referring to the 82 GP (Skaters) 41GP or 2,640 MP (Goalies) perhaps easier to go with 41 GP (Goalies)? Will provide in a Notepad format a bit later!

Yes sir :)

Thanks mon ami
Customer: replied 12 months ago.

Ryan,

Here it is and it is the best I can do here without being able to communicate directly in person:

http://wikisend.com/download/445248/New PMSH Game Played GP 26 Aug 13.txt

Thoughts?

Thanks - Yvon

Thanks :)
Customer: replied 12 months ago.

Hey Ryan,

Was the notepad notes clear enough to crack the GP and MP barrier?

Thanks - Yvon

I think so :)
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Have yourself and yours a very good labor long weekend!

How's the magic work coming with the PMASH file?

Thanks Yvon

Expert:  Yegarboy replied 11 months ago.
Thanks and happy holiday to you and yours :)

I have been under the weather but hopefully I will have PMASH wrapped up by Sunday :)
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

More importantly take care of yourself first...

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Evening Ryan,

Hope all is well and feeling much better now?

Not that I am worry, to the contrary but this said, I must bring up that with a few weeks before the new regular season begins, I will need to populate and update the PMASH.

Sorry to be a bug...

Many thanks! Yvon

No worries mon ami,

I will have it ready :)

I was down for a few days then my wifes car broke down and I spent 24 hours fixing it.

Ryan
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Holy cow and ouch....

No worries from this end and of course I have lot's of trust and faith in your ability!
Are there anything else's I can do from this end to make your task easier?

Thanks - Yvon

I think I have what all I need for now :)
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Acknowledged thanks! You are a Jack of all trades and hopefully your wife vehicle's is back on the road.

Yes sir!

Drives like a new car again. It blew a lower intake gasket so we rebuilt the top end. :)

She drove it to work today :)
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Morning Ryan,

As you continue working/finalizing your work on the PMASH file, may I too ask if you wouldn't mind adding your latest "Rollover to the New Season" macro of the Master worksheet PMASH DASHBOARD on the DASH file? It's a great feature.

http://wikisend.com/download/340570/DASH Regular Season Activities 13-14.xls

I've commence my new season preparations ha it begin within a couple of weeks.

Thank you - Yvon

Yeah I can add that :)

I have been swamped with work so I apologize for the delay in getting this done.

Ryan
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

No worries Ryan - Thanks - Yvon

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Hi Ryan,

Please take a time out on my yesterday request to add the ROLLOVER option on the DASH file as I am currently populating both the Master and team worksheets. I came across couple very minor statistical glitches.

Sorry - Yvon

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Hi Ryan,

A debug error promptly came up while running the DASH League "Pull Free Agents" macro; therefore, what do you recommend we do here?

Thanks -Yvon

I am so sorry Yvon,

I have been so busy working and Have not been getting home until late. I am sorry I have not been getting things done in time for you. If you will upload what you have so far I will try and get it fixed tomorrow night. How long until the new season starts?

Again.. So sorry..

Ryan
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Hey no problem and worries I understand the importance of working hard for his young family especially a newborn on it's way and hope all is well?

To answer your question - All teams in both the DASH and PMASH are required to provide their Protection lists by the end of the day Friday 20th as we begin drafting the following day.

1st important phase is to populate and get all the team sheets and list of the Free Agents ready.

2nd important phase is to test both Leagues stats sheets.

Yvon

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

http://wikisend.com/download/573124/DASH Regular Season Activities 13-14.xls

In addition on team "TOOTHLESS WONDERS" can you have a quick at cells A48 and A49 with Player ID # XXXXX it should be blank rows per all others "9999".

Greatly appreciated Ryan....

PS: Incidentally what's your line of work?

Thanks for your understanding mon ami :)

I am an Auto Mechanic :)
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Wow an Auto Mechanic by day and Computer Programmer Guru by night!

Are my timely requests doable?

PS: A thought with the PMASH - If you only have the 82GP (skaters) and 2460 MP (goalies) phase left to do, perhaps you can return the latest PMASH file and I can begin populating it while you work to finalise that very important last phase which isn't due till the end of this month? Once that phase is completed I can return the current PMASH file so you may added to it.

Thoughts?

Hey Yvon,

Here is the updated DASH
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?psc3k57b551tcqg

Here is what I have on PMASH
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?l9dcg1fjqlg7xmn

You had asked some questions about PMASH in the text file you sent. Allow me to answer :)

1. About Columns P and Q on the Team Sheets.
Answer: That is where I store data for the Goalie SPGT

2. About the Summary for Min and GP.
Answer: That would be great. It would make the whole process much simpler if we could place that data on the master sheet. Then the process macro would grab it up and do the calculation for us.

I can't remember where I left off on PMASH. so please look it over :)

Cheers XXXXX XXXXX

Ryan :)
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Hi and many thanks Ryan,
I just pop by home to get the DASH file and will look at the PMASH a bit later.

Unfortuantely the "Pull Free Agents" macro of the "DASHBOARD" from the DASH file still display the same "debug" error 1004. Would you don't mind looking at it, and I will resume once the fix be complete?

Sorry bud otherwise it looks great.....

Yvon

PS: Meant to add, I am all in favour to simplify the "PMASH" GP/MP process and if you think/feel its the best practice then please go ahead with adding onto the Master. I can updated that "table" from season to season up to 5.

Ok sounds good,

The reason the Free Agent Macro is bugging out is because everyone is listed as a free agent.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

:)

Philosophically and theoretically the current "Free Agents" sheet for which you generated while back :) was to list all Free Agents regardless of numbers of them. There are enough rows on the FA sheet to accommodate both groupings (skaters & goalies). Unless I miss understood :) quite possible I am old and French :):). Seriously, in theory it shouldn't matter as long all players listed are met the prerequisites of "Free Agent". This list will be uploaded online and use for our upcoming draft.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Okay fair is fair Ryan - How do I rate and remunerate you for this work on the DASH? There's only one sheet macro "stats" to fix, and that can be done in a few weeks.

Many thanks - Yvon

We are good Yvon :)
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

:) Ryan, you don't get rich this way... I will keep in mind and added the next time!

PS: Meant to add I will go over the 8 items from the list I sent you to confirm and I take the GP/MP table is and should be the last thing to add/fix for which I will return the active and latest PMASH file back to you - Does it sound right to you?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Morning Ryan,

Regarding the PMASH from all the fixing {thanks} there's still appear to be one left and that is A: Cell "L36" on all 12 x team sheets where the data result should 0.xxx vice 1.xxx. The mathematical formula should be reverse and round off to 3 decimal points. Maximum is 100% and less not over! :) I will wait for the fix

Sorry - Thanks

Yvon

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Ryan,

Unlike the PMASH file, I screwed up the requirement on the DASH FREE AGENTS sheet as some of the statistical fields are not all the same as the other one. Holy crap it's my fault.

What course of action would you recommend we take as I need it! Its strictly the fields and the sorting by PTS (goalies).

Lot's of good work has taken place since I got it back from you!

Last point/query, I've noticed there is no RED FONT update for the rookies as per the PMASH.

Sorry bud!

Hey Yvon.

Please Close the new question you just asked :)

I will answer it her Mon ami.

I have downloaded your file already

Ryan
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Hi Ryan,

Sorry, I thought perhaps it was the best approach to take with this one!

For the record, I tried =TRIM formula except I couldn't drag the format down grr. Why is Yahoo choose to include a blank space before each skater / goalie names I don't know :). Please keep in mind I will have this issue every single day I download the overnight stats grr :).

The other issue is with the layout of the FREE AGENTS sheet where unlike the PMAS I need to either add the +/- field too and as for the goalies goes the fields should be like the goalie fields of any of the 16 team sheets e.g. IDs, NAME, TEAM, POS, SALARIES, MP, W, OTL, SO, GAA, GA and PTS. Lastly I don't believe the macro sorts the goalies PTS in a Descending order.

Thanks - Yvon

PS 1: Outstanding work and the comments so far of your work is A +

PS 2: Please keep the Yahoo download issue well in mind as it will need to be added on the PMASH file.

PS 3: Very nice black Mercedes Benz car :)

Hey Yvon,

Sorry for the delay. I have already created a Macro to fix the blank space :)

Highlight the Entire Column. Then press Alt + F8.

Select "Clean/Trim" from the Macro list. Click Run.

Thats it :)

P.S Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX hard on that car lol
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Awesome and yes we are seeing the end of the tunnel :)

Would you mind taking a minute or two to create a macro button on both Yahoo stats sheet (I'm hold and senile forget :))?

Therefore, the only 2 x items are the Pull FREE AGENTS few different fields and the RED FONT which appear has gone missing!

AND I need to remunerate you for your excellent work and time spent!

PS: An awesome and good looking car... I saw it on MySpace via Google Yegarboy :)

No worries :)

Here is update 1.

I added 2 buttons. 1 per sheet to Trim the Blank space on the stats sheets.

I will see what happened to the red font and add the columns to the Free agents, :)

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?ix0n5rqz8ddbegi
Yegarboy, Computer Enthusiast
Experience: Expert VBA Programmer.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

OUTSTANDING mon ami,

Again, we are getting there... I've been enjoying working at updating various sheets and getting ready for the boys :)

If you have another look at the DASH menu I've added a new worksheet called "current rosters" a quick summary of all 16 x teams roster onto 1 x sheet to facilitate those who want to make moves. I have no problem with the formula as it is read from all team rosters. My de lima is with the same process with the PMASH where the following single sheet names works great i.e. =1919genstrike!B9 etc... My question is why isn't working for me in the PMASH where I try in vain to type =BC ICE HAWKS!B9 and prompts me into another file? Perhaps I can send it after work tomorrow?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Test time:

Let's take Ryan Getzlaf & Corey Perry top 2 x scorer for "ANA" - I run the macro to TRIM and all looks good, then I updated the Master and both are still displayed blanks for their stats? Some ANA players are showing, but many don't, but most teams appear to be okay.

Sorry bud!

Good catch mon ami,

Here is the fix :)

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?584tiinpbqhq682

I added a Trim button to the Master Sheet Dashboard. Run it when you update player names and such same as the 2 stats sheets :)

Ryan
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Merci/thanks Ryan,

I must admit, I really like these buttons of various DASHBOARDs.

Aren't you getting tired of these 2 x files already? :) Trust me we are getting to a very successful conclusion here. Am just updating the new entries in the Transaction log (PMASH).

Was the bonus satisfactory and more to come? :)

Glad you like it :)

You are more than generous mon ami!

I will try and get the rest patched tomorrow :)

I am putting a transmission in a BMW in the morning so it will be a long day :)

Ryan
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Welcome Ryan,

Awesome and much appreciated as this week is my definite goal to get both Hockey Leagues up and fully operational....

Best of luck and must be extra special/interesting to work on "high" quality vehicles likes these BMW?

Good night mon ami...

Yvon

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Morning Ryan,

Q - Can I progress at updating both the DASH & PMASH League files? I am hopeful you will be able to add/incorporate the new fixes/functions at some point this week as we are planning to get rolling Sunday or Monday next?

Thanks - Yvon

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Afternoon Ryan,

Regarding the PMASH, I was going to begin populating data in column "F" {Ownerships} using the Drop Box Pick List {column "AF"} and it's now missing. Here's the latest PMASH file I have worked up to late last night:

http://wikisend.com/download/565618/PMASH League Activities 13-14.xlshttp://wikisend.com/download/565618/PMASH League Activities 13-14.xls

I believe it got erase {Columns AD:AF} Master worksheet when I Rollover to a new season?

Perhaps, these 3 x columns shouldn't be included and left as stand alone columns.

Thoughts?
Would you mind adding the TRIM (skaters & goalies stats sheets) macro option too as it isn't on neither sheets?

Thanks - Yvon

Good afternoon :)

Well 11:00 PM here lol

I have fixed PMASH :) I corrected the missing Data Validation and added the Trim feature to the Dashboard and Stats sheets as per your request :)

I think it was just a fluke. The rollover Macro doesn't effect that column.

Cheers XXXXX XXXXX :)

Ryan

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?84ftgdw4hw6vdlq
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Okay Ryan,

Firstly - As your Canadian neighbor to the North our thoughts today are unfortunately sure with our good American friends for once again the wrong reason. Just another reminder how fragile life really is and to enjoy to it fullest!

Now, that's from a guy who works on BMWs during the day and disguise into a Computer enthusiast at night! :) Incidentally, I take you got the new transmission in today?

Did you have a look at cell L36 on all 12 teams where the SVPCT is backward :) where no save percentages should be over 100%. It is usually e.g 0.925 or less

Thanks - Yvon

PS: Do you see the need to do a check list to see if all tasks have been completed for the DASH & PMASH e.g. the 82GP/2460 MP rookies, red font and the added columns within the FREE AGENTS sheet {DASH}?

We got the old transmission removed, but more work needs done before the new one can be installed :) I should have it in tomorrow lol

I have corrected the SVPCT :)

You wanted the Red Font added to the Free Agents sheet correct?
Plus the 3 extra columns.

I still need to fix the GP and MIN.

Ryan

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

You are a very busy man!

Thanks for fixing the SVPCT.

Yes for the RED Font on Team and FREE AGENTS sheets. Can you please check to see if both grouping sort by PTS (Free AGENTS sheet) is working as I get an error?

Tomorrow I am going to begin populating the teams.

Thanks - Yvon

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Afternoon/evening Ryan,

I am returning the PMASH file following some data input today,and before I can proceed, we need to address a few minor items:

http://www.mediafire.com/#2qk4510of1qdb

a. I rollover the new salaries for the new season and updated the Master (stats);

b. I updated BC ICE HAWKS team sheet with its 25 protections;

c. I take you have corrected on the new version SVPCT (L34:L36) on your latest version where this one is incorrect;

d. FARM Skaters cell ranges B56:M63 shouldn't not be bold, only data in column D should be right indent where all others should be centered (please) (former Drill Sergeant;

Now, hum a very strange/bizarre issue here and I can't point my finger on it to why :). Please have a look at Player ID # XXXXX (Alex Stalock - Goalie) you will notice he displays both skaters and goalies stats !! Same for Player ID #'s 0106 and 0107 where the last two their stats are double.

Did I think skaters and goalies stats are tie to a single name?

Sorry bud, these are just kinks where the big picture looks great!

My aim if you are okay with it is to have at least all teams and FREE AGENTS sheets/macros working 100% so we may begin our general draft this upcoming Monday?

Thoughts?
PS: When I first open the file I get the following pop up "This workbook contains links to other data sources". How do I fix it?

No worries my friend :)

I just got home from work. Got the BMW all fixed up :)

I have tomorrow afternoon off and I will do my best to get it fixed up for you :)

We will have it done before Monday :)

Ryan
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Thanks Ryan...

Again everything you are doing for me and the Pool buds are very much appreciated and am looking forward seeing the final products (DASH & PMASH) together.

Yvon

For some reason the Link you sent is not valid. Can you re-upload what you have? Thanks
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

I am trying using Wikisend,and it isn't working will try another site if not is there a mean for me to e-mail the file?

You can try Mediafire again.

Sorry, no emails mon ami.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

http://rapidshare.com/share/E083FE6213AF281D042E9F40ACFA971D

Here is the fix minus the 2 last pieces lol

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?6ep9mxx5ew8c4nc

What 3 columns get added to Free Agents?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Wow you work like your BMW car.... Fast :)

Okay for the skaters category stats itself we should have the following data on columns F through N: GP, G, A, PIMs, HITs, BS, SOG, +/- and PTS (PTS could become column M,and N for PTS is this feasible or workable?

Okay for the goalies category stats itself we should have the following data on columns F through N with M being BLANK (1 x less category than skaters): MIN, W, OTL, SO, GAA, GA, SVPCT and PTS.

For group sorting purposes N replaces L :)

Lastly, can I indulge here: If so, what's the formula I need to enter on the new sheet call "currentrosters" especially when there's a space within the worksheet name e.g. BC ICE HAWKS? As an example I was able to fill the right formula in team "PUCKHEADS" cell F53:H99? I can do that part but don't know how to address the spacing within a sheet's name.

Thanks - Yvon

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Ryan,

While at fixing minor bugs, please have a look at team sheet BC ICE HAWKS cells L56:L63 SOG Category no stats are showing so is for the same PTS ranges.

Other than that so far I can see, it looks MAGNIFIQUE mon ami!

Q - Will the RED FONT also appear on my new "currentrosters" worksheet?

Thanks - Yvon

Here is the fixed "Free Agents" sheet and all the other fixes so far.

I hope your not getting to much work done mon ami as you will just have to redo it lol.

I dont see a problem with SOG and PTS on my end?

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?iz5cva2j2jqcbe9

P.S that Free Agent job was not easy lol

Ryan
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

:) Nope just waiting for the semi-final product with the 82GP & 2460MP being the final straw :)

Hum yes the stats for ranges L56:L63 SOG Category are showing; however, when they have O stats it goes blank where at least "0" stats should display and same goes the PTS ranges.

- Regarding the FREE AGENTS page, the RFA (RED Cell) unlike the UFA (Green) should change to red so goes for the color BLUE "UNSIGNED".

- Did you have a look at the newly created sheet called "currentrosters" and advise me what formula to enter with sheet names that includes spacing? So far I have successfully done sheet names with no spacing e.g. BEARS, PUCKHEADS & VIPERS.

Please keep some of these changes in mind when I send you the DASH to finalize/fix the minor bugs!

Then your well-deserved fees!

So many thanks Ryan

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Please check/note "Edit" as I added or change the text {Poor French} :)

Here ya go Mon Ami :)

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?qmfmj20juav81qh

All bugs should now be fixed.

All thats left should be the GP and MIN :)

Have a look and let me know.

P.S I added the Formula you asked for on your new sheet.

:) :)

Ryan
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Thanks a MILLION times mon ami,

Will look and work with this evening!

Yes, these appear to be the LONE 2 x issues left but there is no need until the last day of this month. If you need the file I will resend.

Now the lone thing is the few fixes with the DASH, might as well use the same FREE AGENTS layout, red font, stats in Master. I had no issue with the new "currentrosters: sheet in the DASH. :)

Can I resend the DASH file later tonight (Pacific) time after I update the transactions sheet.

Have you enjoyed this 2 x projects?

Merci/thanks - Yvon

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Just a small add-on: can you the RED FONT function onto the newly created "currentrosters" sheet so folks can see the big picture on who are all the rookies on 1 x sheet? I won't do a single thing to the version I have here.

Thanks - Yvon

I sure can, I will add the red font Macro tomorrow :)

I have really enjoyed these projects yes :) I am glad you have allowed me to help you with them :)

Ya send me the Dash File :)

Ryan
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Thanks again Ryan,

I will work on the DASH file this evening and send it back afterward.

Yvon

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Morning Ryan,

Here's the latest PMASH file including the right formulas/formats within the new "currentrosters" worksheet. Per earlier request would you mind generating a macro or copy an existing one that will identify all rookies in RED FONT. In addition, can this macro also change any RFA (RED), UFA to (GREEN) and any UNSIGNED to (BLUE). Except for our infamous 82GP & 2460MP that should do it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?fo7y7m7ah35l9t8

Now with the DASH: :)

The new features including within the sheet called "currentrosters" should apply (all the cell formulas and formats) have now been incorporated.

All the new features you did on the stats sheets for the Master sheets should also be duplicated on the DASH.

Perhaps the FREE AGENTS layout should be duplicated of the revised PMASH one (easier perhaps).

Lastly, the "Stats" sheet data of columns C, F, I & L (Grey color) should all read "0" as all other team sheets except for NIGHTHAWKS and TOOTHLESS WONDERS shouldn't have any stats!

Being anal and Sergeant-Major here :) can you look at cell "D65" on all team sheets and fix the Indent to LEFT? :) :) Sorry my left eye catches!!

Here's the DASH file including all the latest:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ivf88r4unkexraa

Again so many thanks as we are definitely down to bras knuckles here!

Ok Mr Yvon :)

Here is PMASH. Just GP and MIN left to do.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?94j9r59eltli6sw

Quick Question.

1. Is the GP and MIN that is located on the Master Sheet Current? So all I need to do is add last years GP or MIN to it to get the total right?

If so, I have an Idea.

Ryan
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

:) Very cute on the RED FONT happy Cool, but thanks! - Much appreciated!

Answer to your Q is a definite Yes and these get downloaded daily from Yahoo stats of the Skaters/Goalies sheets. Yes to your 2nd part for which are currently located on skaters/Goalies stats worksheets.

Would you like me to hold doing any input until you are totally complete.

Finally as per the DASH file above, and being anal and Sergeant-Major here :) can you look at cell "D65" on all team sheets and fix the Indent to LEFT? :) :) Sorry my left eye catches!

Many thanks - Yvon

Great!

Yes I will fix DASH all up nice and pretty too :)

I hope to have PMASH done in a few hours. So yes if you want to wait thats fine with me :)
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Will do....

Ok my friend :) ALL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

I tested it to the best I could and it appears to be working well. However, you test it out just to be sure lol.

I wont lie, this GP MIN task was difficult. It took creating 4 additional Macros to make it work.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?8olz7qusichxkhm

I pray I got it right :)

Ryan
Yegarboy, Computer Enthusiast
Experience: Expert VBA Programmer.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

I will look at it in 2 hours or less as we must step out to attend obedience classes with our 2 x new puppies :)!

Where's the macro?

Many thanks Ryan...

The Macro for Current Rosters is a button at the top of the page.

The Macro for GP and MIN is merged with the Update all stats :) So there is no extra work needed on your end.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Ryan,

Sorry for my ignorance but I must asked what are all the zeros in column "G" e.g. G9:G20 etc? I honestly it isn't tied up to the GP/MP macro? The data that is entered in column G is reflected in column "E" on all team sheets in both the DASH & PMASH.

I hope the GP/MP > are identified/displayed within cell ranges F56:F63 (skaters) and F66:F67?

Again sorry to be anal here, but it is so crucial!

Thanks - Yvon

I am not sure what you mean?

I am showing all data is correct mon ami? I dont see a bunch of zeros?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Meant to refer column "G" Master sheet?

The Zero's were an accident of testing the GP/MIN Macro. I missplaced a number in my Macro causing it to add Zeros to the Master sheet. I have since fixed that issue so it wont happen again my friend.

I didn;t know it had done it until you said something but I remember running the code and it stopped at the Master sheet. I thought it was weird then found the problem.

Once they are removed they shouldn't come back :)

Sorry friend

Ryan
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Cool ...Okay at least I pay attention :) It looks like I will be able to begin populating the teams.

I believe you can yes :)

All that remains is DASH :)
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Hope so much time and efforts on your part for an outstanding and quality workbook.

Would you be willing and interested in continuing with the playoffs phase of the DASH League ONLY? If yes, its only needed at the end of March 14.

I also have a very minor issue with a validation (Drop down list) (DASH and PMASH salaries table)

Thanks - Yvon

I am always available to help you my friend,

What issue with Validation?

Quick question,

Cell D65 in all team sheets is in the Transaction Log in the DASH book? All of those cells are Left Indent?

Thanks for the Bonus my friend. you are very generous :)
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

You're welcome, and I truly believe in pay/remuneration for an honest work! I wish I could pay your worth as an Excel guru!

The validation file is very simple I need the list to pick and right now its empty :) That's the macro you first generated a long time ago (download salaries from www.capgeek.com Column B drop box list should list all the data from column L (Yellow cells)

http://wikisend.com/download/546204/DASH & PMASH Salary Table 13-14 (17 Sep 13).xls

Answer to your question is YES but from cell D65 it has a blank spacing at the left indent!

Thanks - Yvon

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Ryan,

I want to express my sincere appreciation for an another OUTSTANDING and professional work,and it is no wonder you get to work on BMW vehicles as you are a definite astute and keen individual. As far Excel goes, you are definitely the go to guy here and one who will get the job and this instance answers!

I'm not the most easy guy/client; however, I appreciate quality work, and I sure thank you for your patience throughout! We will certainly reconnect again as I will continue to test both files.

Will how these goes and in the mean time I sure wish you all the very best and most importantly a good "pregnancy" for Mrs and enjoy Parenthood!

Regards,

Yvon

PS: Future questions will be initiated under a new thread!

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Oops!! I won't save the latest DASH file :( Please recheck column "M" (skaters) grouping within the FREE AGENTS sheet) as it displays a duplication of column G (Goals) e.g. 1st player as 17G and again in column "M" with 17.

Column M should display "+/-" which is located in column W "Master" sheet. In this instance Martin St.Louis' +/- should read 0!

Sorry bud!

Thanks for the kind words :)

Its been my pleasure.

Here is the fix to Free Agents :)

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?azzqr9511q39o2x

I hope this is correct lol
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Looking mighty good!

Will look at both files more closely tomorrow while populating the new data!

Thanks - Yvon

Your very welcome my friend :)

Keep me posted.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Can you sometime tomorrow have another look at a macro you generated while back on the salaries sheet called "Format Salaries" that's the one I use from downloading salaries of www.capgeek.com to both the DASH and PMASH. Click on the macro and you will see it screw-up the headers of row 1! The one I just did come from the PMASH file.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Awesome and thanks bud!

Q - Can I just copy and paste the actual macro button onto the DASH salaries sheet as they are identical?

Regards XXXXX XXXXX

PS: The DASH 13-14 Playoffs file is except for the team layouts (same numbers just slightly a difference layout) + 1 x less Goalie category (GAA).

That one I would need by mid to late March 2014.

Thoughts?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Oh no Ryan,

Was going to work on my web and came across on what's back - The following applied to the DASH and should perhaps apply on the PMASH also?

Please recheck column "M" (skaters) grouping within the FREE AGENTS sheet) as it displays a duplication of column G (Goals) e.g. 1st player as 17G and again in column "M" with 17.

Thanks - Yvon

Can you send me you current file?

I will correct it and send it back :)
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Here it is:

http://wikisend.com/download/972412/PMASH League Activities 13-14.xls

Thanks - Yvon

Thanks for the file :)

I should have it back to you by tomorrow night.

Ryan :)
Sorry for the delay Mon Ami :)

I was laying concrete.

I think this is working right now :)

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?0tt0jj76nkdk0n2
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Hey Ryan certainly no worries from this end...

Oh man you are a jack of all trades. Mrs sure has a very handy husband a word of advice following 30+ years of marriage the "Honey To Do List" never ends!

I have been busy throughout the day populating the team and transactions sheets.

If you don't mind I might return the DASH file for you to look at a "Stats" worksheet Monday. It's a minor issue as we've revised the team sheet layout!

What we are at now it's working the minor kinks out!

Many thanks!

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Oh man Ryan,

Its been such a pleasant time populating the DASH yesterday all appears to be operating under full "Yegarboy" Cylinders :) Awesome......

www.dashleague.ca refers and is most updated thanks to you man... Cool!

I have begun the same with the PMASH and just one lone extremely minor issue with the DASH:

a. unlike the PMASH it appears the macro can you run the macro "Update Salary Colors" is missing on the team "DASH BOARD list? Can you change the darker blue for a lighter blue per those "Unsigned" of Master

I can forward the file tonight as long I have it back or I can wait Tuesday morning?

Thoughts?

Yvon

Ya Mon Ami I can fix it real quick :)

Send her my way :)

Ryan

P.S Glad its working good
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

http://wikisend.com/download/139104/DASH Regular Season Activities 13-14.xls

Thanks!

Yvon

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Thanks mon ami, it is much appreciated I am one for consistency :)

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Afternoon/evening Ryan,

Been busy populating both the DASH & PMASH and although there are no issues with the DASH.

However, it isn't the same with the PMASH where the goalies stats once I "PULL THE FREE AGENTS" macro skaters no issues just great where the goalies shown no zero across and their layout on individual team seems to be off. I venture it's minor (code issues). In addition, when I ran the SCPCTG macro it reverts back to 1.xxx vice under 1.

Can I return the PMASH a bit later so you may have a look at it? I'll renumerate you for your trouble?

Yvon

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Good day Ryan,

Please have a look at my Notepad file along with the PMASH file:

http://wikisend.com/download/115768/PMASH Final Corrections 23 Sep 13.txt

http://wikisend.com/download/125784/PMASH League Activities 13-14.xls

Thoughts?

Thanks - Yvon

Good Morning Mon Ami Yvon! :)

I think you will find everything is in order :)

Have a good look and let me know. I corrected every issue mentioned to the best of my knowledge :)

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?gby4smycp8t91qj

If something still needs work just say the word.

Ryan :)
Yegarboy, Computer Enthusiast
Experience: Expert VBA Programmer.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Just awesome... Oh man I sent that one in like almost 3 am your time! Don't you go to bed once in a while? :) Wow really appreciated and will look at it as requested.

One single thing I honestly omitted late last night is to ask you to change a player serial # xx and see what you get "invalid". I thought by just typing a player ID # XXXXX run stats it would be as easy as A, B, C, but I get an invalid text instead.

I won't do a thing here until I hear back from the man himself. :)

Thanks - Yvon

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Evening Ryan,

Please see my latest and last modifications to your overnight file:

http://wikisend.com/download/641136/PMASH Final Corrections 24 Sep 13.doc

http://wikisend.com/download/398312/PMASH League Activities 13-14.xls

We are down to the bottom of the night 3 men on bases and buddy Ryan at the mound or at the plate pick your position :)

Thanks - Yvon

Hey there Yvon,

I received your files and will try hard to get it back to you tonight :)

It may be a few hours.

Ryan :)