Hello, This is Mahbub Shahin can Assist you.
You can solve your problem by following simple steps.
1. Open the Address Book lists for your mail profile;
File-> Account Settings-> Account Settings...-> tab Address Books
2. If the Outlook Address Book service is added already, you should mark your Contacts folder as an Outlook Address Book
3. If the Outlook Address Book service has not been added yet, press the New... or Add... button.
4. Select "Additional Address Books" and click Next.
5. Choose "Outlook Address Book" and click Next.
6. You'll be prompted that you must close and restart Outlook for changes to take effect.
7. Press OK and close and restart Outlook. The service is now added.
If the Outlook Address Book service is added into the profile you can make any Contacts folder (so even the additional ones you may have made yourself already) show in the Address Book. To do so right click the Contacts folder and choose Properties-> tab Outlook Address Book-> select option Show this folder as an e-mail Address Book
You will get your picture as
If you still have a problem you can Remove your Contact Folder and do the steps as the LINK.
Hope it will be helpful. Please let me know if you have any question.