Freddy M.
Freddy M., Computer Support
Experience:  Years of experience.

Somehow I messed up my printing controls and cant determine

Somehow I messed up my printing controls and can't determine where or how, but at the end of every word document I get a page that lists filename, directory, template, title, subject, author, keywords, etc., and at the end of the list, "as of last complete printing"
number of pages, words, characters. How can I get rid of that page printing out as I assume it also becomes part of the file when I send it to someonelse. Jan
Hello my name isXXXXX look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
What version of word are you using?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Office 2010 and windows 7

Click on file at the top if you do not see file press alt and it should show up.
Then click on options.

On the left click on the display tab.
Un-check the box that says print document properties, it is what is making those lines print.

If this did not work, please come back and let me know by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.

If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.