Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP; Microsoft Office, etc.

"office home and business" did not save to PC and now I dont

"office home and business" did not save to PC and now I dont know how to get it back as it does not show in my programes.
Can you please tell me how to redo it

Hello Peter! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Did you purchase Microsoft Office online (which website)? Do you have the office home and business product key/license?

Please let me know. Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

purchased through computer supplier Techtonic computers wanganui

and yes i entered the product key

So you have the Office product key. Do you use Internet Explorer (the big 'e' program icon)?

Can we do a screen sharing session, so I can check and fix this issue directly for you?

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

This is a brand new computer running windows 7 and i am running explorer.

Happy to share

Please click on the website below and allow the ScreenConnect sharing program to run:

Thank you
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.