Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I need to create a spreadsheet where to enter reported data,

I need to create a spreadsheet where to enter reported data, then convert spreadsheet data into a Bar Graph using MS Excel's graphs, title the graph and label the x and the y axis
Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name isXXXXX will do whatever I can to answer your question

Do you have specific data you wish to use, or could you provide me with an excel file with your data in it and I can create the graph for you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

where can I send you the data?

www.wikisend.com

after uplodaing the file, they will provide a download link

you may then paste that link here

Thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I need you to create a spreadsheet where to enter reported data from FCAT that is submitted within the down here link, then convert spreadsheet data into a Bar Graph using MS Excel's graphs, title the graph and label the x and the y axis

http://wikisend.com/download/769408/Florida's Comprehensive Assessment Test (FCAT).pdf

i am afraid I will have to opt out for another expert to help. I don't have the experience to convert a PDF to excel format. Doing the graph is the easy part. I thought the data was already in excel format.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok, get me another expert

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Can you please get me another expert ? I need to complete this work right the way

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am glad to assist you today.

I got the PDF file. Which data in the PDF file are you referring to? There are several tables in the PDF.

Please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Jess

This is what I need you to complete for me based on the data I just sent you through www.wikisend.com

1) Create a spreadsheet in MS Excel where you enter the reported FCAT data for a) Reading and Math; b) Grades 8 and 10; and, c) School years: 2010, 2009, and 2008. (I believe that you already have this arranged by the above a, b, and, c.);

2) Save the above spreadsheet

3) Convert spreadsheet data into a Bar Graph using MS Excel's graph

4) Title the graph, and label the x and the y axis

5) Save it and send it to me

Thanks

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Jess

check this link attached to wikisend and see if this data is much simple for you

http://wikisend.com/download/394846/Florida's Comprehensive Assessment Test (FCAT) data.pdf

Thank you for that information.

Please give me a moment while I do this for you.

Regards,
Jess
Thank you for patiently waiting.

Please click on this link to download the completed file:
http://wikisend.com/download/893812/Graph_of_FCAT_Data.xlsx

I hope this helped.

Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) once you have all the
information you need. Tips are always highly appreciated! Cool

If you have any other questions, please ask me more or reply to me – I’ll be happy to respond.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Jess
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Jess

Now, I need you to de a PowerPoint needed as follows:
1) Create a PowerPoint slide to present the data numerically
2) Create a slide to present the same data in graph form

Thank you for writing back.

Please check the file that I made for you and rate my answer positively (3 to 5 stars/faces) if it helped. I just followed the guidelines you posted for the Excel file that says "1) Create a spreadsheet in MS Excel where you enter the reported FCAT data for a) Reading and Math; b) Grades 8 and 10; and, c) School years: 2010, 2009, and 2008." I manually entered the data from the PDF, those data that you mentioned in the guidelines.

I will now be working on the PowerPoint part and will post my finished file after you have rated my answer. Give me a moment.

Best regards,
Jess

Thank you for patiently waiting. Here is the PowerPoint file. I just named the labels as Comparative Scores, you can make it better though.

Download link below:
http://wikisend.com/download/927306/Florida's Comprehensive Assessment Test (FCAT) data.pptx

I hope this helped.

information you need. Tips are always highly appreciated!

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Thank you!

Best regards,
Jess