IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional

1.) how do I ad rows to my spread sheet2.) can I take the

Customer Question

1.) how do I ad rows to my spread sheet
2.) can I take the copy in a row and separate it in to two lines within the same row (as with a carriage return )
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  IT Miro replied 3 years ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

1.) You can add one or more rows easily. Here are the instructions:

1. Click on any cell where you want the new row to be added
2. Press right mouse click and select Insert...
3. Select Entire row and click OK

2.) After you have added a new row, you can copy the existing row and paste all the data into the new row. To do that, follow the instructions:

1. Click on the row number (located on the left side) for the row you want to copy
2. When an entire row has been selected, press right mouse click and select Copy
3. Now click on the row number for the empty row
4. Once selected, press right mouse click and select Paste

To separate text with a new line, double-click on an area where you want to add a new line and then press Alt+Enter keys (hold down the Alt key and press Enter). Press it again to add a new line.

In case you use a Mac computer, you can simulate "right mouse click" by holding down the Control key and pressing the left mouse button.

Let me know if you require additional help. I will gladly help!

Expert:  IT Miro replied 3 years ago.

Hi again!

Since several days have passed since I answered your question here, and you haven't replied, I would like to know if my answer helped or you still require assistance.

If you do, don't hesitate to reply any time.

If my answer was helpful, please use one of the smiley buttons next to my answer to rate the service I provided. Rating won't cost you anything extra, and it is a way to thank me for helping you.