NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

Office jet reflash

Customer Question

Office jet reflash
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 3 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What is "Office jet reflash"?

Are you trying to install Microsoft Office? And/or is there anything else?

What happens when you open the cd/dvd drive letter in Computer?

Please let me know. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I received a flash saying I needed upgrading and that they would try and find the problem and let me know. they said that I needed to contact the manufacturer of my computer and that I needed the Office Jet Reflash.

I'm sorry, can we do a screen sharing session, so I can check and fix this issue directly for you?

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes you can do the screen sharing session

Please click on the website below and allow the ScreenConnect sharing program to run:

http://67.192.95.188:8040/?Session=3a607e54-d8f2-46b2-b283-fa673329eb4d&SUPPORT=JAVAW

Thank you

Did you click on that website yet? Please go to that website in Internet Explorer (the big 'e' program icon), not Firefox or Chrome, etc.:

, and/or go to the shorter website link below in Internet Explorer:

http://tinyurl.com/njh46wr

, and allow it to run, and try any other option it gives you as needed.

Edit: It looks like you've gone away, so I'm canceling this for now. I'm also opening the issue to other Professionals. We can continue whenever you'd like to. Thank you,

Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 years ago.
Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

I see that you have been working on this problem for quite a bit of time.

Do you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? I will send a remote link within minutes after your response, so please keep refreshing the page.

Thank you.