Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I HAVE TWO EXCEL WORKBOOKS NAMED (PRODUCT A) & (PRODUCT B)

Customer Question

I HAVE TWO EXCEL WORKBOOKS NAMED (PRODUCT A) & (PRODUCT B) IN A FOLDER NAMED (PRODUCT)
EACH OF THESE WORKBOOKS NEED TO BE OPENED AND MINIMIZED USING A DESK TOP BUTTON

NEED TO CLOSE EACH AND SAVE IN FOLDER USING DESK TOP BUTTON
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your Question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

I have made this file that will do this for you.

http://tinyurl.com/l7c2xnv

Download and copy it to your desktop.

Right click and select Edit.

Modify the paths to the Excel file so they are correct on your computer.

then save and you can doubleclick it to open these two files.

If you have any difficulties at all, please do not hesitate to let me know so I can assist you further

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i changed the names in your program to product a & product b all upper case double clicked icon nothing what am i doing wrong and i need to know how to create the program so i can use later

every time i use just answer i feel good then things go wrong

the last time i used answer the guy changed the file names and left everything hooked to the old book i paid because i thought it worked until i got deeper into the operation

I NEED THIS CURRENT QUESTION ANSWERED TO DAY OR BY TOMORROW COMPLETE

PLEASE HELP THANKS I WILL LOOK FRO ANSWER WHEN I RETURN

GARY

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you tell me the path names here please to the files.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

C:\Users\User\Desktop

is this what you want

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
no, in the file I gave you it has the paths to the excel file, with the name of the file.

You need to replace this with the path to your excel files

eg:

c:\myfolder\excelfile.xlsx

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

your program when i right click edit run opens showing 2 files that i changed to c:User\User\desktop\PRODUCT A & c:User\User\desktop\PRODUCT B AM I CHANGING THE CORRECT DATA? CALL ME XXX-XXX-XXXX

HOW DO I CLOSE THE FILES WITH BUTTON/ WHEN WE GET THEM OPEN? CHARGE MORE BUT LETS GET IT DONE WE CAN DO LATER IF YOUR BUSY NOW

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can I log on and look please on the connected computer?

It is easier.

Go to Click Me

Click START MEETING

It will download a program to your computer

Run the program and click Share

Give me the numbers at the top of the screen (eg: 456-789-123)

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

292-197-923

FINISHED VERSION MAKE PRODUCT A BE PRODUCT AUSTIN & B =ARCHIVE LISTS

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Fixed!
Richard, Software Specialist
Experience: Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

RICHIE CONTACT ME ON THURSDAY I WILL SEE IF THIS IS BETTER THAN JUST HAVING THEM OPEN MANUALLY. THE PROBLEM IS ONE OF THE OPERATORS WILL FORGET TO OPEN ONE AND I'M TRYING TO HAVE IT ALL DONE WITH ONE DOUBLE CLICK. IF WE CAN DO IT THEN LET ME KNOW. KNOW THEY WILL SEE A SCREEN CHANGE AND DO SOMETHING THANKS FOR TRYING

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Ill be here, so no problem!