NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I have a new Canon ixus 255 HS.The images have been downloaded

Customer Question

I have a new Canon ixus 255 HS.
The images have been downloaded to my desktop computer using Canon image browser EX.
I want to load images into a Powerpoint presentation.
How do I access the images from Powerpoint, or copy them into a Word document?
Thanks for your advice.
Doug
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  NewITZone replied 1 year ago.

NewITZone : Hello,
NewITZone : I hope I can help you. First of all I want to know what version of Power Point you are using. Like Microsoft Office 2003, 2007 2010 etc. Well, as you downloaded the images to your desktop it will not be a problem to insert into powerpoint slides or email whatever you want.
NewITZone : Please respond me if you are available. Or let me know your convenient time with your time zone.
NewITZone : Thank you.
Customer : It is 9.51pm now n Perth, Australia.
Customer : My Powerpoint is Office 2010.
Customer : My question is more about how to use Canon IImage Browser than how to use Microsoft Office, which I have used for many years. I am a Professor of medicine.
Customer : Can you help me to use Image Browser EX?
NewITZone : Thank you for your information. Wait a moment please.
NewITZone : Thank for your waiting.
NewITZone : Do you want to load images from the image browser directly?
NewITZone : As you said you want to access the images from powerpoint.
Customer : I want to learn how to export images from within Image Browser, AND how to import images from within Powerpoint or Word, or Photoshop Elemnts for editing photos.
Customer : I can do all these things easily from my old pictures storred from CanonS2, but with my new Canon camera I am frustrated by not being able to manipulate images.
Customer : Are you an expert in Image Browser?
Customer : This is the first time I have used "just answer". I tried to clarify my question but was told it was too late.
NewITZone : I am sorry, I am opening for other expert.
NewITZone : Not a problem. Someone will help you in a shorttime.
Customer : Thanks. What I would like is for someone to help me use Canon Image browser EX.
Customer : I know how to use Powerpoint and Word.
Customer : I am not sure that I want a Microsoft Office Technician. I want a Canon Image Broiwser technician. I was directed to "just answer" by the Canon website
Customer : I apologise if I have been directed to you in error.
Customer : We have been on-line for 20 minutes so far and had no success. I think we should stop. I am not willing to pay $19 as I have received no help. I am not inclined to use "just answer again"
Customer : I expect that my $19 will be refunded, as implied in your advertising. If not I shall lodge a complaint
Customer : I feel frustrated.
Customer : I have spent 40 minutes on this question, my experts are offline, but I cannot close this session.
Customer : "live chat says "reply to your expert or rate below to finish" but my attempts to rate are blocked.
Customer : I want to go to bed. I will return in 10 minutes to see if you have any information for me.
Customer : I guess my question is too difficult for my expert. Could I please be directed to another expert who is familiar with Canon Image Browser EX?
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 1 year ago.

I’m Rachel, and I’m moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from another one of the professionals?

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,

Rachel

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Rachel,
I am pleased to see that you guarantee satisfaction. I would be satisfied by one of two things:

either a solution to my problem or a refund of my deposit.

Thanks for assisting,

Doug

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I waited for 14 minutes, as advised by your expert, but still received no reply.

I would like to receive a refund of my deposit please.

My reasons are:

no reply received

several different experts were unable to assist

the response is too slow

Please credit my deposit to my account.

Thanks

Doug