Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I have Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013. When I open

I have Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013. When I open emails in Outlook, I get a red X inside a box instead of the pictures. I have tried to look at every possible place on the internet for a solution. But, I have not found a suitable solution for this problem. I would appreciate any help or consideration anyone could give me concerning this problem.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard.

Internet Explorer has a setting that, when enabled, prevents Outlook from displaying images.

To change the setting in Internet Explorer that blocks Outlook from displaying secure images:

Open Internet Explorer.
Go to Tools > Internet Options, then click the Advanced tab.
On the Advanced tab, scroll down to the Security settings list, then uncheck the "Do not save encrypted pages to disk" option.
Click OK.

Then Click on the General Tab and Delete all Temporary Internet Files.

Than click the Advance Tab and click Reset

Restart the computer and check if it is still being blocked.

If it is, please let me know so I can assist you further.

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dear XXXXXieMe,

I followed the directions as you instructed, But I am still receiving the same problem. If you know of anything else, I would greatly appreciate it.

Sincerely,

George

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you do the following please George in Outlook.

Click the File tab.
Click Options.
Click Trust Center.
Under Microsoft Outlook Trust Center, click Trust Center Settings.
Clear the Don't download pictures automatically in HTML e-mail messages or RSS items check box.

Restart Outlook and test

Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dear XXXXXieMe,

Something has gone crazy on my end and I have not been able to view your last response. I am not even sure if you got my replies or not.

George

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
No problem, I will repeat it

Click the File tab.
Click Options.
Click Trust Center.

Restart Outlook and test

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

RichieMe,

The pictures are downloading perfectly in all my email accounts except one. I just recently created this one for my Mother so she could have a place to receive emails from Insurance Companies, Medicaire and such. Is there any reason why this one account would not download the pictures, while my other accounts work perfectly?

Thanks,

George

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Due to the setting George.

Did you see and do my instructions?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

RichieMe,

I followed the below instructions and all my accounts except the one is now working.

No problem, I will repeat it

Click the File tab.
Click Options.
Click Trust Center.

Restart Outlook and test

Let me know the results please

As I stated previously, the other email accounts are accounts that were in the Office Professional Plus 2013 upgrade. But, the other account was created after I had upgraded. I don't know if this would have any bearing on the problem, but I wanted to mention it anyway. I am thankful for the others to be working.

George

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you do the following for that one account

On the shortcut menu, click Add Sender to Safe Senders List or Add the Domain @domain to Safe Senders List.

Add the addresses and tell me if this unblocks.

But if it is for one account it should be for all...

Or can you recreate the account?

Richard, Software Specialist
Experience: Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

RichieMe,

I recreated it and let download the emails from the server and EUREKAit works perfectly. I greatly appreciate you help and patience with me during this problem. Thank you!

George

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Your welcome George!

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I was checking my questions section and I seen this dialog box. I had already left you a rating. If by chance you did not receive it, please let me know and I will remit it ASAP!

Thanks again