Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP; Microsoft Office, etc.

I bought the microsoft office but cannot find the product registration

I bought the microsoft office but cannot find the product registration key to activate it
Hi, I will assist,

I'm sorry about the issue. Is it Office 2013? Did you purchase online recently? Do you still have the email order confirmation/instructions?

Can we do a screen sharing session, so I can help you directly?

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am not in my home country currently I am on assignment and do not have the email order confirmation

I'm sorry. When did you purchase Office? Which country? Did you purchase online? Did you receive a disk or download?

Is it Office 2013, or 2010, or 2007, etc.?

Do you still currently have access to the email address that you've used to purchase microsoft office?

Did you purchase at the website

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am from the USA and am in Germany for work it is Microsoft office 2010 it was part of a on online order from New egg it was preloaded on the computer no disk or product registration key that I can find

I'm sorry. Did you know that when you buy any new computer, Microsoft Office (along with other software) is installed only as a trial version; when the trial period/usage is over, you would have to purchase the license?

When you bought the computer, did you actually also buy the Microsoft Office software license?

If you did not, then you would have to purchase it. And/or would you like me to provide you a free, similar office software you can use instead?

Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes that would be very helpful until I can call home and get some information and follow up with new egg I am pretty sure they charged me 110 dollars for the mirosoft office software

Sorry about that. OK, you can check with newegg later. In the mean time, you can download and install the free Open Office software at the website below:

If you have any further question, please let me know. Thank you very much
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I hope this works and thanks for the recommendation, now I seem to get adds popping up on my laptop all the time and I got charged dollars for free software and a lot of pop ups I am not real happy

You're welcome. I'm sorry, I only provided you the free Open Office software at the website Did you only go to that website to download the free Open Office software? The free Open Office software will work for writing documents, doing spreadsheets, etc.

From which websites did it charge you? I'm not sure why you would get charged; if you are not sure about something, then let me know first. It looks like you've accidentally gone to bad websites. Do not buy any ads, software that says that it will clean up or speed up your computer, etc. Please uninstall any program that you did not intend to install.

Thank you,