NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

Print Word Form without place holder in Word 2013

Customer Question

About this solution you have for the content control not printing place holder, will this script work on MS 2013? If so can you please show me step by step on how to implement the script to the Word document. Thanks

I'd like this form to be fill out online and on paper.  If the end user decided to fill out on paper, I want the placeholders to disappear.  I need an answer by today or tomorrow the latest.

Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you with your Microsoft, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!