Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP; Microsoft Office, etc.

can I use a 5-license Office 365 to synch and run Office on

can I use a 5-license Office 365 to synch and run Office on three computers, one of which is a Mac that I am thinking of buying new without Office software and two of which are PCs running Office 2010?
Hi, I will assist,

Yes, you can use your office 365 5-licenses on both PC's and Mac's (and mobile devices, like tablets.)

Please let me know if you have any further question. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Will Office 2010 files (Word, Excel) on my PC be perfectly shareable with Office 2011 Mac files so that updates on one format will be perfectly transferred to the other format? That is, if I create a Word or Excel file on my new Mac while in Office 365 will I be able to see it without error in Word 2010 or 2013 when I open up my PC and log into Office 365 again?

Yes, all these office-version files are compatible with on both Mac and PC and with Office 2010, 2011, and 365. Thank you