Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP; Microsoft Office, etc.

what shall I do when I get this information when I opened the

what shall I do when I get this information when I opened the internet.
"Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime library
Program:C:\Programmer\internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
The application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an usual way. Please contact the application`s support for more information"
Lone Jørgensen, Denmark
Hi, I will assist,

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try:

1. Close all Internet Explorer windows and folders.
  2. Click Start , and then click Control Panel.
  3. Open Network and Internet if available, open Internet Options. Then click on Delete and delete only temporary internet files.
  4. Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset.
  5. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.
  6. Then open Internet and check.

If that does not work, please download Firefox browser (if needed, download from a working computer, then transfer over via a USB / flash drive) at the website below:

, then install Firefox, and use Firefox to go to websites/Internet.

Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I tried all the things you sayd I should try, but my internet is still not working, I still get the same information. I downloaded Firefox, it works, but there must be something wrong with my old internet, what can it bee, have you a good idee.
I'm sorry, we can try to reinstall INternet Explorer. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7?

Also, your internet is working as Firefox works, the issue is only with the internet explorer program. And Firefox is faster and more reliable.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have windows xp
Please go to Start, control panel, add/remove programs and remove internet explorer (or windows internet explorer) if it's there

, then restart the computer, then download and reinstall internet explorer at the website:

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you I will try that
You're welcome. OK. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
it seems that I can´t remove windows internet explorer . shall I also remove the 7 Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable programms
Sorry. No, don't remove those. Please try this: download and install the Revo Uninstaller program at
, then open it, and select the internet explorer program, then click on Uninstall
, then select the Advanced option , then select all whenever prompted, and delete and confirm

Whether it lets you remove Internet Explorer or not, next, just restart the computer, then download and reinstall internet explorer at the website:

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I´m sorry it´s the same again. - But now I will remove internet explorer, and then use firefox. But thank you for your help anyway.

Best regards - and thank you for this time.

I'm sorry, another way you can try is: go to Start, Control panel, User Accounts, and create a new administrator account, then restart the computer and log in the new account and open and use Internet Explorer in the new account; it should work. If it works, you need to move your files from the old account to the new one.

But if you like Firefox or try another browser, Google Chrome,
, then you do not need to try with a new account.

If you have any other computer question/issue, please let me know any time. Thank you