Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

I appear to have lost a document from word. I may have clicked

I appear to have lost a document from word. I may have clicked Save instead of Save as. The version I want is 16 pages and the one currently saved is only 9.
Hi, I will assist,

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or Mac computer?

Did you open the document from an email message?

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Xp

Can we do a screen sharing session, so I can chat with you and help you directly?

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

What do I need to do that?

Please click on the website below and allow the ScreenConnect sharing program to run:

http://67.192.95.188:8040/?Session=33b126fc-9b3c-4a4f-a1d2-89250e135b4d&SUPPORT=JAVAW

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It says joining

OK, try all options it gives you as needed.

Also, if needed, go to that website in Internet Explorer (the big 'e' program icon), not Firefox or Chrome:

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

it now says I have connected to the server

Thank you
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.