Jason
Jason, Computer Technician
Experience:  Over 10 years work experience.

I have been trying to download Microsoft Office 2013 to my

I have been trying to download Microsoft Office 2013 to my Asus VivoTab. I purchased the application and successfully downloaded last month. I have had to refresh my Widonws 8 only to find that the Office 2013 was removed in the process. I have since gone to my account and tried to install Microsot Office with my key number to find that the down load froze ( hung) at about the 92% mark. I looked up the help online to discover that I had to neutralize the spooler.. which I did, but when I tried again I got a message that something was wrong and the downlaod coud not proceed. I then ran the Fixit and it also started looping on page 2 of 4. I then went to Control panel to remove the program files which went ok, but when I tried to download Office it gave me the 'something is wrong' message.
Is there anybody in Brisbane you could recommend for me to hand my pad over to see if they can fix it ? or else can I give you access to my pad and hand over the controls to you ?

Bye,

Colin Rich emailXXX@XXXXXX.XXX
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.

Jason :

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name isXXXXX look forward to helping you today.

Jason :

I see that you are interested in a remote fixing.

Jason :

Please, let me know when you are ready for the remote link.

Jason :

Thank you.

Customer:

Lets see what happens if you can get through to another computer other than this one, or better still can I login with my pad to give you direct access to my pad ?

Jason :

Hello

Jason :

You can log into the Pad.

Jason :

Please, do so and post a message here when you are ready for the link.

Customer:

what URL shoud I use ??

Jason :

This one: http://tinyurl.com/d3o6uvk

Jason :

Go to that URL on the problem computer and allow the remote app to run, please.

Customer:

The URL I have used keeps dropping to www.energycrossing ??. I will try another bowers

Jason :

ok.

Jason :

Which url are you typing in exactly?

Customer:

I am using the one you instructed me to use ie tinyurl.com/d3o6uvk.. I have spotted the problem I read o as 0. will tyr again !

Jason :

ok

Jason :

Thank you

Customer:

I am there

Jason :

ok.

Jason :

Did you run the app?

Jason :

I am not connected, yet.

Customer:

screen connet almost complete

Jason :

.

Customer:

Jason,

Jason :

Yes

Customer:

I did get a message that there was a beta version on the system

Jason :

When?

Customer:

yesterday

Jason :

ok

Jason :

But it is not installed now, correct?

Jason :

How about this...

Jason :

Instead of dealing with this Microsoft problem, may I make a suggestion?

Jason :

May I install Open Office, which is far more reliable and totally free?

Customer:

i couldn't find it and when I looked under task manager I couldn't find any traces

Jason :

ok

Jason :

Customer:

OK as long as I get the functions of MicrosoftOffice ?

Jason :

Yes you will

Jason :

Please, go back to the Tablet.

Customer:

ok

Jason :

Thank you

Jason :

I look forward to your next message or your rating below.

Thank you again,
- Jason

Jason, Computer Technician
Experience: Over 10 years work experience.