Bryan, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Have been using MS Office since Office XP and know VBA coding very well

I have an spreadsheet that contains all of our payroll deductions

Customer Question

I have an spreadsheet that contains all of our payroll deductions in one whole table but I need it to paste the information in different sheets dependent on a cell value based in that row...
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.

JBryan42 :

Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Bryan and I will be assisting you today. Please do not rate this session until it has been completed.

JBryan42 :

Can you send me a mockup of the spreadsheet? Something that would contain all of the possible sorting fields, as well as the new spreadsheets to move the matching records to would be best.

JBryan42 :

To send it, you can zip it up, then attach it to me here using the paperclip icon, or you can send it through and give me the file id number that they assign to it.