NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

I have a vba excel userform. I know how to appear minimize

Customer Question

I have a vba excel userform. I know how to appear minimize and maximmize buttons in the blue header line.
The problem is that i would like the userform to react as workbook, when minimize / maximize buttons used.
For example, if Excel workbook is open, and we push maximized button to restore it and close the Excel, when open it
again, the Excel will open as restored. If now, we push the maximize button and maximize it, when close it
and open again, will open as maximized. In other words the excel workbook, will open at the previous state,
either with maximize button pressed, so will open as maximized, or restored if maximize button was not pressed.
The second part of the question is that, my userform has labels, textboxes, command buttons and frames.
When i push maximize button and userform maximized, or when i change the screen resolution, the objects do not
reposition/resize/adjust. I would like the objects to reposition/resize/adjust, depending on the userform state (maximized or restored), or screen resolution.

Thanks In Advance
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professionals to assist you with your Question , but sometimes finding the right professionals can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Dear Mrs

If not it is problem, and if there is the option, i would like to quit of this question. I would prefer to cancel the question.

Thanks In Advance