Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

I have concatenated two columns (C and D) and the value is

I have concatenated two columns (C and D) and the value is in the third column (E). I now want to delete C and D, but keep E. Can this be done?

Viet - MS Office Tech :

Hi, I will assist.

Viet - MS Office Tech :

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have Office/Excel 2003, 2007, or 2010, etc.?

Customer:

2010

Viet - MS Office Tech :

You can select the whole E column, then right-click on it, then click on Copy. Then right-click on another column, like F, then use the Paste special... option, then select the Value and number formats, then click OK, then you can delete.

Viet - MS Office Tech :

And/or if you'd like to, can we do a screen sharing session, so I can show you how to do this directly? Or if you'd like to, you can upload your excel file at the website http://www.wikisend.com/, then tell me the file ID or link it gives you, then I will do this for you, then send you a new file?

Customer:

Awesome!! Thank you so very much for your help. It worked!!

Viet - MS Office Tech :

Great. You're welcome. Do you have any further question?

Customer:

No, not at this time, but it sure is nice to get the assistance I needed. Have a good evening!

Viet - MS Office Tech :

OK. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Also, can you please rate my service by clicking on the smiley face below, then click on Submit / OK when it shows up. Have a good evening also! Thank you very much,